Ranking
been lifting for a few months, im around 124 pounds and 5'6
i max 175 in bench
like 200 in squat (im horrible at squatting, shit hurts)
i clean like 130
and ya, havent been in the gym for like 2 weeks tho
-----
oh ya and i work out 2 get strong not 2 build muscle. so yeah i do 5 reps rather than 6-12
-----
uhh and i play basketball and wrestle, i was thinking of doing football but im too lazy, i am however prbably gonna lift with football whenever they hit the weightroom
Last edited by haha; Feb 27, 2016 at 02:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
To start out, I warmed my body up to lifting with full body strength training. Was doing babylover's modified SS for the first two weeks just to get my body back into the lifting mode (and because I know babylover personally and he's just a great authority on lifting)

Now that I'm comfortable, I switched from 4x a week full body routine to a 3 on 1 off (6x a week) full bodybuilding routine. Can't say I'd ever consider recommending it for beginners because it uses a lot of advanced lifting concepts like drop sets, pyramiding, rest pause sets, super sets, etc.

In the past two weeks I've gone from 120 lbs to 132 lbs today. Still have quite a bit to go before I hit my goal but that's all good. Going to get a massage today to aid the recovery process. My first lifting goal will be to weigh 150 pounds, that's a pretty good luck for someone of my frame (I'm only 5'5). From that point I'll probably bulk a little more, then go for the eventual 152 pounds @7% bodyfat for my like, end goal physique. Once I've obtained that, it'll be all about functionality training for my job.
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Feb 28, 2016 at 07:29 PM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
been training at the gym for 5 years everyday constantly accused of steroids. (although natural) I also do tricking, (backflips and all that) and i sometimes train my alcohol tolerance. but i often seem to over train and end up being sick
I hardly play games anymore.. sorry to disappoint
I was wrestling for 3 months for my school how should go about getting back into weightlifting?

I tried yesterday and my bench is down from 95 (already weak) to around 80. My squat is the same almost stronger
Originally Posted by Mzebra View Post
I was wrestling for 3 months for my school how should go about getting back into weightlifting?

I tried yesterday and my bench is down from 95 (already weak) to around 80. My squat is the same almost stronger

If you shoot me a PM with more information about your age, your goals, your time, etc. maybe I could provide a more specialized diet and exercise plan.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Im not kikipro soo.......... Pl0x jk

Ive gotten into lifting and bench pressing lately , though its really difficult sometimes
Holy balls.

I just got back from my friend's house and he made a bet with me. He brought me to his backyard and said I couldn't lift a 100 pound barbell (15+10+25 both sides). I didn't think I could do it because it's literally only 10 pounds away from my weight, but after like 5 attempts of me laying down on the bench and pussying out from just taking it off the resting hook thing, I finally decided to go through with it. It was definitely hard, but I freaking did it.

I have never benched anything in my life or used any actual weights besides my school bag (it weighs a lot). It was probably really stupid, but I felt really proud.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Mzebra View Post

hey dude I wrestle as well if I were you I would lift with the football team and focus mainly on upper body. And how much do you weigh and how tall are you? i'm not sure if you mean 80 pounds or 180
-----
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Holy balls.

I just got back from my friend's house and he made a bet with me. He brought me to his backyard and said I couldn't lift a 100 pound barbell (15+10+25 both sides). I didn't think I could do it because it's literally only 10 pounds away from my weight, but after like 5 attempts of me laying down on the bench and pussying out from just taking it off the resting hook thing, I finally decided to go through with it. It was definitely hard, but I freaking did it.

I have never benched anything in my life or used any actual weights besides my school bag (it weighs a lot). It was probably really stupid, but I felt really proud.

Are you in middle school or something? The only people I know off that are less than 100 pounds are kids who are like 4"

also you lifted 95 pounds. A bar is 45 lbs + 15 + 10 + 25
Last edited by haha; Mar 18, 2016 at 02:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wait, is that how it works?

I weigh 109.6 pounds by the way and I'm 5"5. Also, I'm in highschool :c
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays