ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
I quit!
Hey guys I quit tb and this clan so take me off the list T_T gonna miss you guys it just this game has gotten boring! Oh also you guys can close and delete this thread.
-----
Nah nvm I just quit this clan its to inactive T_T!
Last edited by kaiokay; Mar 16, 2011 at 10:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I have items you have TC- Lets Haggle..... |TMA|PSY|TNT|AU|
Srry to do you like this tag as though you were my ldr once and you left me just returning a favor Like I said before its me yuramishi all of you called me yura I double posted alot and at the beginning of the clan my modem broke down so I never was able to get in game much but that was for one week lol and the last time I saw you was to in game to box you said you were the best boxers ever I got in oblivn without fighting also da club said he liked me cause I was not cocky well someone in there did?
/invade kaio you do this to every clan... including Wicked.... Ill be surprised if Nyster lets you join again... Also Tag, sorry for invade :P
No I just thought about quiting tb this time then no I said I would quit this clan its to boring.
Ok lol O''''_""".O?
/Invade.

Hello MFR. As you might or might not know, I was co-leader of this clan a while back, for over a year straight. It's sad to see a clan I directed fade and diminish so long after. I am here to help you guys get more and better members and become more active. This, however, is only if you accept.

-Reekon