Ranking
Original Post
Quitting
If you haven't noticed yet, I haven't been very active in the Toribash community for a while. The simple reason for this is that I've become bored with the game, and other things are more interesting to me now. This is probably the longest I've ever consistently been playing one video game, but boredom is bound to set in at some point. Likewise, as the game has become uninteresting, so has the community. Thus, I would like to announce my official quitting of Toribash, and by extension my resignation of leader status of ORMO.
You may see me around sometime, but don't expect me.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Aww, damn, sad to see you go.
Even though we haven't really met, I hope you've enjoyed your time here.
And, hoping that you may come back and visit. (Or possibly stay)
Everyone is gonna miss you including me.
We're growing old :(

Keep popping up on IRC once in a while like I will when med school lets me have some time for myself :(
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Aw man.

Another good player leaving us.

Please stop by every now and then, I get lonely ;o

So good luck on whatever you are up to next, and thank you for inspiring me as well as many other replay makers. Without you and some of the other guys I wouldn't even be close to where I am in replay making. You've done more than you think, and hopefully this community will get off their arse and start getting back on their feet. I too have realized that the community is getting boring. Well anyways have fun with whatever you're planning on doing.

\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Bye Larfen, you should still try and drop by irc from time to time, you're a bro.
oh yeah
btw Shook is now your supreme ruler and commander bow to him etc.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Sad to see you go Larfen, but you'll be back ofc.
You did a great job while here, hope to see you soon on the IRC o7

Hail comrade Shook.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.