Toribash
Original Post
Texture for Hairstyle
Hello , I was thinking how cool it would be to have a texture for hairstyle .

I have no idea if somebody already asked this .

But for example if you want highlights on your hair

Example of a imvu character . But image it in tb

If it is possible for textures for the 3d items .
just stop this texturing evertything madness, joints were the last thing to be textured, even tought you are able to texture hair and items, the way to texture them is not simple, and if it happened it would probably be expensive has hell to texture some of them
Actually, this is a good idea, I like designing my tori! Supported.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by EJXIII View Post
Un-necessary and overly laggy.
It's like saying "Well, my joints, body, head, floor and menu are textured. I've also bought torivip and textured my posts. Time to texture my ghost, name, blood, timer, ring, DQ and sound files."

Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Actually, this is a good idea, I like designing my tori! Supported.

For fucks sake, you don't need everything to be textured.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
But it promotes creativity and a potential business affair though. Also, if you complain about lag and shit but are playing Skyrim, I don't think adding this feature will lag you much, and if it does, you better upgrade your PC cuz I think it's still in the Victorian Age of England. Anyways, there should maybe an option to disable them I guess, or it disables when you go Low or Minimum on the graphics settings.
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
But it promotes creativity and a potential business affair though. Also, if you complain about lag and shit but are playing Skyrim, I don't think adding this feature will lag you much, and if it does, you better upgrade your PC cuz I think it's still in the Victorian Age of England. Anyways, there should maybe an option to disable them I guess, or it disables when you go Low or Minimum on the graphics settings.

yes you can opt obj 0 and opt hair 0 but the ideai of promoting creativity is wrong, it only creates more pain in the butt for artists to create even more stuff and merge hair into the head texture XP , ive worked on a secret project with vitta and texturing the item was a pain in the ass :P
Well then if it's a pain charge more for it then if you want to sell it XD
But if you're a skilled artist, don't you want to show it off then by making an awesome texture and wearing it for yourself?
Great artists could also make maps for certain textures if they want to also.
Okay now people, people, please be open minded, don't criticize me for this shit, keep in mind that you don't need to be a 5-star chef to tell that a meal is bad or not.
Well then if it's a pain charge more for it then if you want to sell it XD
But if you're a skilled artist, don't you want to show it off then by making an awesome texture and wearing it for yourself?
Great artists could also make maps for certain textures if they want to also.
Okay now people, people, please be open minded, don't criticize me for this shit, keep in mind that you don't need to be a 5-star chef to tell that a meal is bad or not.

as an artist i dont showcase my best job in my textures, most of the artists buy stuff from other artists to wear.
also idk about other mappings of hairs but the one i did was glitched and i expect others to be so some parts of the item will not be able to get any type of texturing .
i am not critizing you for this you just need to understand that making more things texturable is not worth.
you think is a good idea becuse you have not seen how to texture items, it looks cool for you to have it becuse it looks simple just paint it and done, but as an artist prespective i say that is bad and should not become a thing also becuse each hair has his own texturing model so you will have to buy a texture for each hair or item.
Originally Posted by EJXIII View Post
UNSUPPORTED.
Like with texturing ghosts, it's unnecessary. You don't need it.
It's unwanted lag, and it'll remove most charm of some items.
There's also hair colour items, incase you aren't happy being plain.

You don't need to buy this texture . I have not force you to buy it and make it etc . People decide what they wanna do with their tori etc .

I am happy with the colors for hair ...BUT....Hair with highlights would be better ( my opinion btw).

And i do know that there are people here in toribash which can make it possible . They can make a "hairstyle shop " in toribash .

And it doesn't lag that much . It depends on people their PC . I lag when people have flames...So i opt 0 the flames so i don't lag .

Just give it a chance , it would be cool to have textures or colors for the 3d items tho .

Example : you have the pink glasses in toribash...What if you want them in red or blue ? Because not every person likes pink you know... These are just ideas from me .

Greetings , kaka
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
You don't need to buy this texture . I have not force you to buy it and make it etc . People decide what they wanna do with their tori etc .

I am happy with the colors for hair ...BUT....Hair with highlights would be better ( my opinion btw).

And i do know that there are people here in toribash which can make it possible . They can make a "hairstyle shop " in toribash .

And it doesn't lag that much . It depends on people their PC . I lag when people have flames...So i opt 0 the flames so i don't lag .

Just give it a chance , it would be cool to have textures or colors for the 3d items tho .

Example : you have the pink glasses in toribash...What if you want them in red or blue ? Because not every person likes pink you know... These are just ideas from me .

Greetings , kaka

if people want to pain the glasses it would be better to have a thing called Item Color like there is Hair Color, why would you want a texture just for the simple aspect of recolouring, you could say that when you try to recolour hair it does not look a consistent color that could also be a thing to fix or something
Originally Posted by kradoxtb View Post
if people want to pain the glasses it would be better to have a thing called Item Color like there is Hair Color, why would you want a texture just for the simple aspect of recolouring, you could say that when you try to recolour hair it does not look a consistent color that could also be a thing to fix or something

We just created a new idea kradoxtb , It would be awesome to have an item color in the list of the shop .

I have an other idea in mind now . Having a moustache ingame or a goatee . the price would be 2k . That would be fair enought .