ES Recruitment Drive
Well that's just not very nice :<

Also another one.

I was super effective against water

All comments muchos appreciated
Attached Files
#erth leaf green.rpl (93.7 KB, 19 views)
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Just found an older one which is pretty cool

Some more comments would be nice guys :<
first replay has like 84 views and like 2 comments
Attached Files
#erth rf tk full.rpl (98.4 KB, 18 views)
Not really a fan of multiplayer replays but I do stalk here along with everywhere else;) So I liked the kick and the decap, which with multiplayer replays I can't say that it is exactly smooth unless it is a spar because moves can change within a matter of 10-20 frames. Nice kick, nice decap. <3 There you go, you have a comment on this. Ofc Beta is always here for you buddy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
This is really cool stuff. I thought that spars were the only good multiplayer replay. Thank you for convincing me otherwise. If you could keep them coming. Also I would like to challenge you, try and break something off your opponent in 20-30 frames.
Never trust a commie.
Well: the kick wasnt so impresive , just a normal kick (but also storng).And the slap with your hand could be better you should try to make another boom from that, but its a good replay i see thats was riffan and i know he is good in tk