Ranking
Original Post
I'm back...
Yea, back again.... Do not even want to say where I was at this whole time, because that was the past and it's a new beginning for me in life. Just wanted to state I am back, and will need someone to update me on everything that has happened to TB since June, the last time I played. :P
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
holy kashizle
we thought you left toribash forever were making it big in rapping professionally
nothing really happened though
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Fuck rapping, fuck drugs...
Look, I am nearly 21 years old, all this childish shit I done is over with, lol. I am just here to enjoy TB now.
If I avoid doing drugs, and keep my life out of trouble, I won't go no where anymore.

I am going to attempt to revive Rome whenever I get back on track on TB, right now, I am like a newb again
Good to hear you got your life together. I didnt know you were doing all that stuff, but good to see that you've stopped. Welcome Back, Deak.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
good for you deak
maybe you can become more than a maniac from now on
Thanks Altair, and yea... I was doing some stupid stuff in life and end up doing 2 months in jail and just got out today.... Woke me the hell up for sure.

Also, Skylarrr, I promise you that I will not be the annoying little fuck I used to be though. I am too mature for all that crap lol
sometimes jail can make someone review their own life and change it around. the people who I've met who have done that have been very sucessful, don't let me down!
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
fuck drugs...

We have based more then 90% of the humor on this forum around drugs and sex in your legacy.

Welcome back squid
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|