ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
▪□■[R] An Anime Background■□▪
Hello!

I would like for talented artists like YOU! Yes you! To make me an Anime Background

for my computer. Now right this moment I do not know what the resolution of my computer

desktop is but it is big. So for now all I want you to do is draw me a ROUGH sketch of my tori

character in Anime form! If you are wondering why I am doing this before the actual project it's

because I want good people to do this no offense though ;-;. Well now that's out of the way you

may be wondering "why should I do art for this asshole?" Well let me tell you! I will pay you 55k

for the desktop background (the winning and finished project)! As for how I want the art done

Is just something like what jusmi did. TV for your time and patience reading this! ♡

UPDATE: My Screen Resolution Is 1360 x 768

And
Last edited by koenaw; Jul 21, 2016 at 01:02 AM.

I can try and help you but I dont know if im good enough. You can check my art if you want to
Need to watch Boku no Pico? Try bleach today!
Just a sketch? Will try it.

======

Wait, I'm kinda confused, so you only paying for the finished desktop background?
Also, I'm confused too about the head texture, is that a visor or a grinning mouth?
Last edited by Caveisier; Jul 20, 2016 at 01:15 PM.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Originally Posted by Sonic1991 View Post
I can try and help you but I dont know if im good enough. You can check my art if you want to

Sorry I'm about to go to bed so I'll do that later

Originally Posted by Caveisier View Post
Just a sketch? Will try it.

======

Wait, I'm kinda confused, so you only paying for the finished desktop background?
Also, I'm confused too about the head texture, is that a visor or a grinning mouth?

The sketch is to see what kind of art style you have and if your good (I swear me saying that makes me sound like a huge dick and I don't try to mean it in a bad way) also the head texture is a grinning mouth. There's a variety of things you can do like gender bend or just make my tori into an Anime monster and etc. Tomorrow I think I will be able to get the resolution for the desktop so just hang on there
-----
BTW sorry for my jumbled texts I'm on a phone doing this.
Last edited by koenaw; Jul 20, 2016 at 02:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Originally Posted by Micah View Post
what did jusmi do exactly?

I believe it's jusmi's entry for Anime Us event.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Bump
-----
well if no one is gonna work on it im just gonna close the thread
-----
pm me if you still wanna work on it
Last edited by koenaw; Jul 23, 2016 at 01:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump