Toribash
Originally Posted by fallu View Post
i ignore all the long posts here

Originally Posted by max View Post
same, why do they think we have the time and patience to read all this shit lmfao

ur missing out
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
i even made a tldr these lads have no attention span
[🥒] x2 🥒x17

https://svntrw.carrd.co

Yet Another Goomba Post/Thread
I dislike some people of the LGBT community as a whole because of something that happened to me...

I drank with friends and ended up sleeping outside one of my friend's house

When I woke up, it was around 4 am and I planned on walking home and met a gay person. He started a conversation with me and I told him I was drunk... he was like "oooooh okkay" then he went to a store and bought 2 drinks. He definitely did something to my drink because he told me to drink the drink he offered me. When I asked if I could have his instead, he didn't want to switch drinks.

I told him that I'd kill him if I ever saw him again then I went back in front of my friend's house to sleep outside cuz he was sleepin'

Chirs Moderated Message:
I don't know if this really happened but it definitely smells like bait to me considering who posted it.

Keep in mind that intentionally baiting posts can net you an infraction for a useless post. Thank you

Its not intentional bait, its true. I was harassed by a gay and have been homophobic (not sure if thats the word) because of my encounter. This is a confessions thread so why talk shit about my confession.
Last edited by P4P4Z0LA; Aug 23, 2020 at 09:34 PM.
3698 PM me if you want to see a secret.
hey guys i have a confession i'm a virgin and i never touched a girl i am 18 (i did touch girls but not like by hand only when passing to places they bump into me,just like wolfs when they transform at night i have the same feeling i just want a girl to have ;c but i'm 18 now and lmao i got like god skills i can avoid this easily not that i want to but in the mean time i have to until i get a house and marry) also i got lots of pee stories not that i have a fetish or anything just that my bladder was big bro back in the days now i am the big bro.

Originally Posted by cutterchop View Post
hey guys i have a confession i'm a virgin and i never touched a girl i am 18 (i did touch girls but not like by hand only when passing to places they bump into me,just like wolfs when they transform at night i have the same feeling i just want a girl to have ;c but i'm 18 now and lmao i got like god skills i can avoid this easily not that i want to but in the mean time i have to until i get a house and marry) also i got lots of pee stories not that i have a fetish or anything just that my bladder was big bro back in the days now i am the big bro.

I was a virgin until I was 21, tbh getting laid is just a rite of passage it’s really not anything special or amazing.. don’t even worry about it people hype that shit up so much it’s stupid
-----
Originally Posted by P4P4Z0LA View Post
I dislike some people of the LGBT community as a whole because of something that happened to me...

I drank with friends and ended up sleeping outside one of my friend's house

When I woke up, it was around 4 am and I planned on walking home and met a gay person. He started a conversation with me and I told him I was drunk... he was like "oooooh okkay" then he went to a store and bought 2 drinks. He definitely did something to my drink because he told me to drink the drink he offered me. When I asked if I could have his instead, he didn't want to switch drinks.

I told him that I'd kill him if I ever saw him again then I went back in front of my friend's house to sleep outside cuz he was sleepin'

I’ve had plenty of gays pull rapey shit on me too, once when I was on acid and I was just begging him to leave but he didn’t get it, me being very shy and awkward at the time. Never had this problem with women... these days I just aim to be the craziest motherfucker around so no one fucks with me anymore lol - nothing to be scared of when you’re the scariest dude around... fuck anyone who’s aggressively sexual
Last edited by RAAAGE; Aug 23, 2020 at 11:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
in kindergarten i was the last one to rejoin the class after gym and on my way i saw that a girl was being told off and she was naked and there was shit but the shit had like dark green flakes and she gave me a crazy smile and i kind of liked it because i saw coochie

very much a problem child and i believe she was suspended shortly after
alright guy
this was only a year ago

i met this girl through my friends shitty discord server and they had an interest in some of the shit i had mentioned, and we ended up just talking pretty frequently. she was extremely into me and very often she would always try to initiate some sort of relationship with me but i kept pushing it away because truth be told i wasn't hugely interested in her (she was a year younger than me, a bit unattractive, and had none of the same interests as i did so i figured it would've been a bit difficult)

however, after a good few months of talking i eventually found out she had a sister. i had spoke to her sister briefly before and had seen her before through this girls facebook account and she was only a year older than myself, far more attractive than the younger sister, and had way more similar interests to me and had a likeable personality (it seemed)

i used the younger sister to get closer to the older one, eventually getting a friend request and i started talking to her pretty often, eventually hitting things off for a bit until the younger sister ended up finding out mid voice chat and blew up on the older sister because of it. i feel really bad for the infighting i caused and i don't know why i did it because i knew it was wrong to do. i haven't seen any of them since the huge argument between them and they both haven't used discord in a really long time, so i may have tarnished a sisterly relationship just because i was more interested in the other one

L
my mom used to make shitty sandwiches like mustard on whole grain bread for example and id always hide them inside of a piano inside my basement, my older sister liked playing that piano but it started to smell like shit so she stopped playing and nobody knew why except me because I'd been using it as a dumpster for mustard sandwiches
[🥒] x2 🥒x17

https://svntrw.carrd.co

Yet Another Goomba Post/Thread
Countless times, I have stolen from my mother, cash, to be exact. It started when I was about 6 or 7 years old, when I found a $20 bill on my mom's bed. Naturally, being the little piece of shit I was, I took it and hid it under my bed's pillow. Of course, she found out and since I was so young, she only gave me a scolding. At the time I thought, "Wow, that was it?". From that day forward I would occasionally steal small amounts of money from my mom, and most times she never even found out. Now that she's unemployed, I stopped stealing from her, as I know she can't make as much money anymore.

lol i suck
I dislike some people who spread body positivity (in a bad way; example is not looking at the effects of obesity) because I feel like... they refuse to change

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER