ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
message for ale
id really appreciate it if u made a thread about me just liie ancient pls man
Find me ingame and duel me
I promise to gladly comply as long as you fulfill the following, for a minimum interval of a week but hopefully extendable to life after the positive learning experience:

1. Stop saying racial slurs on the discord, apply it to your life. For I am aware they are words with power only from the application and the judging of others, but as they are only words, they are also only words for you to choose not to say. Nobody is begging you to say them.
2. Stop embracing such negative postmodern philosophies such as intention to commit suicide after a certain age, wish for longevity, reach tradition, listen to others quietly and try not to impress, for your work will do that for you, your words only muddy the waters.
3. Read the Tao Te Ching and leave on this thread your thoughts on it.

That is all, 3 commands from a servant hopeful you'll heed advice and remember to remember yourself, the true self, not the automation, not the machine, but you. Not heat, not your real name even. You. Your entity, what makes you, think with your thinking center, move with the moving, feel with the emotional, do not mix them, for their fuel is a non-renewable resource and if you are running them uneven you'll find yourself in a very sorry position.

It is with love I bring you these, I will be checking, and remember it is fine if you are unable to achieve this; for not everyone is cut for the way.
ok i will stop saying ninja and im not sure about the second one but also i dont really speak good english so i doubt i would be able to read that thing. thoughts on the Tao Te Ching: i think its cool and it speaks louder than words
Find me ingame and duel me
can i have a message
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
can i have a message

yes
Originally Posted by heat View Post
ok i will stop saying ninja and im not sure about the second one but also i dont really speak good english so i doubt i would be able to read that thing. thoughts on the Tao Te Ching: i think its cool and it speaks louder than words

Not everyone is cut for the Way as I foresaw
I'm waiting
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
ale ale jandro ale ale jandro ale ale jandro

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER