Ranking
Original Post
Improved Pringles Mod
Not perfect, just improved.

Edit; Download new version, it's got the wrist fix.

Made a updated version of the bad one that all of you know about; vebs_prinlges.tbm.
So I felt like fixing it up, althought I didn't make the orignal.
I gave the table four legs, made it glass, made the cans lighter, added 3 more cans on ukes side, made a detailed .tbm file, so you can easily change anything you want.

The pringles are instagib, but they don't hurt your hands, so basically, they hurt everthing except your hands and Uke's hands, this means they DO hurt you and Uke, only touch them with your hands.

Throw them at your foe for VICTORY!
Settings are built in the file.

Pictures;

Before;

After;

Note; I have no idea who made the orignal, so if you did, just tell me, by the way, I am thinking it was Veb, not sure.

Orignal;
Pringles killed no matter what, no way to throw, they were really heavy, and they were only on Tori's side.

Improved;
You can now touch the cans with your hands, throw them, and such. Uke now has some pringles of his own. Table is now glass, and has four legs. Settings built in. Easy To Understand details in the .tbm file, so you can easily edit it to your perferences.

Mod Attached Below.
Attached Files
New Pringles.tbm (1.8 KB, 49 views)
Last edited by IDTL; Feb 3, 2008 at 08:42 PM.
Dunno...
2nd Dan Black Belt...
I like the way you captured the light from ukes head. Beautiful.

-edit
added replay, pretty fun actually :o

-edit2
You are gonna have to rename the mod (I renamed it to NewPringles) or the replays will fuck up.. it has to have no spaces I guess.
Attached Files
firstpringleremakereplay.rpl (71.9 KB, 24 views)
Last edited by Robsquire; Feb 3, 2008 at 05:34 PM.
I think it's a downgrade to the principle.
veb's pringles are so awesome, they should destroy everything.
Agreed, perhaps I should of just put a few instagib pringles on a pedistal, (typo, I'm tired) oh well. xD
Dunno...
2nd Dan Black Belt...
cant see the second pic
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
How about if you make hands and wrists instagib? So the pringles doesn't destroy your hands.
I can fix that.

Edit; Done, redownload it, and it should be fixed.
Last edited by IDTL; Feb 3, 2008 at 08:42 PM.
Dunno...
2nd Dan Black Belt...