Ranking
Original Post
[REL] Freeroam Parkour
This is my first attempt at making a mod, I would like some of you to try it out and tell me what you think, more importantly tell me what you like and don't like about it. You can choose to head in pretty much any direction you want to.

Below there is the mod and a few routes you can take
Attached Files
Freeroam_Parkour_A.tbm (2.3 KB, 163 views)
Freeroam Parkour A Route 1.rpl (108.0 KB, 89 views)
Freeroam Parkour A Route 1.5.rpl (104.6 KB, 73 views)
Freeroam Parkour A Route 2.rpl (168.5 KB, 76 views)
Last edited by Iceage; Jul 3, 2011 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Fixed Mod
Now this is a real mod guys . Every mod that you make should be as thought out as this one . Somthing to add , the two cylinders side by side should have 0 friction , this will alow you to do foot grinds at a good speed or put it at 0.5

9/10
Last edited by TRichard21; Jul 3, 2011 at 06:13 PM.
Thanks, they were inspired by that mod pack that you worked on
-----
Also, In the future I will make the friction 0 on pipes, for now I'll just leave it on the end pole in this mod
Last edited by Iceage; Jul 3, 2011 at 09:31 PM.
I like the mod nice idea, tho I think It would be better if it were longer.
I was making a replay with this mod and I had one of my coolst spin run with uke and when I save it, nothing shows up.... such a shame
any ways nice job.
Damn, what's wrong with this mod, I hate to burden could you try to make another run on here please
Originally Posted by Iceage View Post
Thanks, they were inspired by that mod pack that you worked on

I could tell...It looks remarkably similar to Parkour_City_C (to me at least). :3
Anyway, I really like this mod, especially the vault onto the bars in the beginning.
My only criticism is that maybe you only needed one of those stepping stones in the upper-left, and that you could have used that extra object to connect the platform in the middle-left with the final platform, in the bottom-right.
9/10.
I'll bear that in mind from now on, thanks for the criticism. If any of the modders from the parkour city mod pack ever want to make a mod pack with me when I become more skilled, then I'm totally up for that
-----
Wow, it really does look similar - I honestly didn't steal your ideas from that, it's just the way it turned out I guess
Last edited by Iceage; Jul 4, 2011 at 04:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Lol thats what i thought , but its good that our mods have inspired others . I would love to make a mod pack with you iceage and im sure supahninja would be on board with that . But before we do this , since your still learning about modding , I want you to read this http://wiki.toribash.com/index.php?title=Modding

This is the Modding Bible , everything you want to know is in that link .

Im currently trying to create a sparring mod with a 90% desructable enviroment . So once im finished with that and you've read through the wiki , we can start on even more elabrate parkour mods .
Originally Posted by TRichard21 View Post
Lol thats what i thought , but its good that our mods have inspired others . I would love to make a mod pack with you iceage and im sure supahninja would be on board with that . But before we do this , since your still learning about modding , I want you to read this http://wiki.toribash.com/index.php?title=Modding

This is the Modding Bible , everything you want to know is in that link .

Im currently trying to create a sparring mod with a 90% desructable enviroment . So once im finished with that and you've read through the wiki , we can start on even more elabrate parkour mods .

And if you ever need a modding guide that's a bit more concise than the wiki, I find Mr. Poptart's guide to be extremely helpful.