Toribash
Thanks for all your help and support, I like to think that this is good for my first mod but I'm always willing to learn, when you finish that spar mod pm the link.

Thanks largeKilla for that and nice use of the time, I love it when somebody can do something cool like that and I loved some of the spins.
-----
I laughed so hard when I saw the part where you waved to Uke
Last edited by Iceage; Jul 4, 2011 at 08:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Thanks and yeah he's great.

If anybody wants to make a top down view of an area, post it here (if that's allowed) or if not post it in requests and pm me - I will turn it into a mod for you.
Thanks Im glad you like it.
That mod was fun, I would like to see more mods like this one but with more crazy stuff.
Idk maybe like a house Or building In the middle of the mod where you could enter by the window and go out the door or something like that.
I'm totally up for that challenge, but because I would have to use quite a few objects to build the house I might have to have just basic running on a roof for the rest. It would be so much easier if I could just cut a hole into the house but instead I have to put each wall in as seperate objects and leave a gap in the middle for a window, still I'll give it a go.
Originally Posted by Iceage View Post
I'm totally up for that challenge, but because I would have to use quite a few objects to build the house I might have to have just basic running on a roof for the rest. It would be so much easier if I could just cut a hole into the house but instead I have to put each wall in as seperate objects and leave a gap in the middle for a window, still I'll give it a go.

Exactly. A Cut-out tool would be quite useful.
If you want to make any mod crazy ass lol, then you have to consider the smaller enviroment objects that you can add on to the bigger objects . Say you have a balcony with a rail as a boarder , you can place the rail abit inwards so you have a small edge around the outside of the balcony OR if you make a two story building , you can construct a fire escape or a ladder that is held at the top by object joints so it moves abit when you climb up it .

The smaller things count my freind , and correct color use is always a benifit .
I prefer to use one color, I think it kind of ruins videos when there are objects in a mod with different colors, though I don't mind if you have a different shade of that color
Last edited by Iceage; Jul 6, 2011 at 07:03 PM.