Ranking
Original Post
[MOD] 3 Simple MP Mods
3 quick mods I made.

i0_short_sword_platform.tbm

A fast sword fight with medium length blades on a platform. Quick rounds and lots of DMs.

Screen Shot

i0_StairFightThrust.tbm

Another stair mod. No grab handrails and a small amount of thrust make for exciting bloody rounds. DQ when you hit the ground.

Screen Shot

i0_Wonka.tbm

You slowly float up towards the fan blade. The bright red sections of the frame are grab'able, the darker red beams are not.

Screen Shot

The first mod seemed to upload fine and I've tested it online, but I must have done something wrong uploading the other 2.

fixed the tag for you ~y (thanks)
Attached Files
i0_short_sword_platform.tbm (16.5 KB, 22 views)
i0_StairFightThrust.tbm (16.9 KB, 20 views)
i0_Wonka.tbm (18.7 KB, 20 views)
Last edited by inductive; Dec 13, 2012 at 04:54 PM. Reason: I should have used spoilers.
Nice mods, upload them all to the mod page to be able to play them online. Keep up the good work
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

Thanks, that's my favorite one too. I uploaded them all with the auto uploader but only the first one seems to load in game. The rest just load the default aikido.tbm file. Maybe there are specific things you can't do in multiplayer mods? Or does the auto uploader take days to approve some things?

Either way, thanks for checking them out. Have a few others in the works that will at least be a bit more interesting to look at.
Made a larger version of Stair Fight Thrust. Enjoy?

Screen Shot

Attached Files
i0_BigStair.tbm (21.4 KB, 4 views)