Toribash
Original Post
[Hrcne] Sh*t List
This list will be updated every so often by me and if he wants Nigbelch32

How to get on this list, Bashing the clan, Invading our forums with pointless posts, Or all around bad Reputation with one of Hrcne's members.

If you would like to add some one to the list post the reason why and Their name here =)

If you disagree with some one Who was posted here please inform me and i will have them Off the list, But u must back up you reason with a Good one Not just Hes my friend xD.

Post a Replay of you beating One of the following people for Props =D (Rewards may follow) Thanks to RA for the Great idia of the bounty hunting part

Name_________Reason for Being Put on the list.
Verox_________Invaded Hrcne Boards with a stupid comment.
riyadmls_________Scamming some one infront of me(or atleast atempting to.)Either way GET HIM! =P
iMOD3RN15_________Talking sh*t to an urban member
YourFace_________ THE BIGGEST A$$ HOLE i have EVER MET ON TORIBASH he needs to GTFO And stop Being such an Idiot!
Ramenlover_________ Saying Nazi and hitler Sh*t to Shockwave (who is german)
Tyfuu_________Unwanted forum invation
alikambe10_________Refuses to pay Bets
Archaeon_________Speccing every tme i was about to beat him (Wich was every time we fought)
Geko_________Being a bich every time i baet him was friends with Archaeon <Stole acount of Trueshot>
73Chevelle_________Muting Lurtz for no aparent reason.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules of the rewards: You must have an emote that sais Bounty claimed for the replay to be valid or something similar, You must be in Hurricane(Duh) and you must win.
REWARDS: Ok here is my idia... The better the Player that is on the Sh*t list the more (HurricaneCredits Or HC) Here is hwo its works
<blackbelt=.5HC
Blackbelt=1HC
2nd Dan=2HC
3rd Dan=3HC
4th Dan=4HC
5th Dan=5HC
6th Dan=6HC
7th Dan=7HC
8th Dan=8HC
9th Dan=9HC
10 Dan=10hc
Master=15HC
God=20HC
And at the end of Every month Person with most HC wins a prize =) <Prize depends on How many points u got>
Happy Hunting!
-KoEDeath

P.S. If you want put your HC amount in Sig.
Last edited by KoEDeath; Oct 14, 2008 at 02:53 AM.
Robert A. Heinlein: "Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny."
Ahh great idia Rise against... =D but, What would be a good idia for a reward? i dont have much to offer =(

EDIT: ok i worked it into the Thread
very nice koe! i <3 this idea, hope it doesnt die or anything

EDIT: stickied it
Last edited by NigBelch32; Sep 5, 2008 at 02:32 PM.
Cool thanks =D But we need an idia for A reward....
iMOD3RN15
he said im a loser and im the worst toriashian ever just because im unable to buy tc and i dont have a full texture set =/
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
roflmao will add in a second...

WE NEED AN IDIA FOR PRIZES XD
idk about the crap list butt... nvm i have no known enemehs right nao so maybe laterz
Ramenlover
yes the Beatles-guy
we had a battle in the wushu thread and he is so f*kin stupid! he said nazi and hitler things to me (again v.v (im german)) and he wanted to report me because i told him, some guy was reported by me for saying hitler and nazi things. maybe he misunderstood, but he said, he will report me because i impersonated an admin (dunno how he got this idea).

lol sorry girls and guys for using the same words like said and report all the post.
PLEASE ADD THIS ***** TO THE **** LIST
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
updated: And roflmao at Shockwaves Fight xD