Ranking
Original Post
Blood suggestion
So, i just got an idea (dont know if it's been suggested before) of an option, that would make blood stay on your camera, and like slowly fade away. I mean, when you move the camera close enough to flying blood, or the blood flies through your camera, as it does now, it would simply hit the camera, and slowly fade away. I think it would make madmans and other crazy replays look even better.
[Aether] [My Replays] [TF] [TMA] [TBYT] [TMM]
Meh, waist if time would make it harder to play, make video, comentait.
Now before anyone yells at me this is my own OPINON.

-Not Support
My pet rock died today.
What?
Why would u want that
And every touch happens comes a blood fountain
And why do u want that
Just why please tell me
And the camera has nothing to do with the toris
So it would be very hard to code
INB4 14 days ban
Do you people have any better ideas of what to do with blood? It's been awhile since I've seen a suggestion for making a cool tweak to the blood mechanics. Remember, making something look cool is important too, and I for one would love to see the blood splatter all over my screen after obliterating my opponent. It would bring great satisfaction. Then just turn it off if you don't want it. -Supported-
Looks like you forgot to shave today. Here, lemme help you with that *decapitation*. Oh sorry, I didn't have a razor so I had to use my sword :).
Honestly, it doesn't affect the gameplay in any way if it was turned off by default. I personally think it would be pretty cool as an extra aesthetic effect

-Supported
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
It's shouldn't be something that happens in game, it could cause some problems trying to click joints. But if there was an option to have that only happen while viewing a replay it'd be pretty sweet.
Spooky Scary Skeletons
Originally Posted by scorpionma View Post
What?
Why would u want that
And every touch happens comes a blood fountain
And why do u want that
Just why please tell me
And the camera has nothing to do with the toris
So it would be very hard to code

Sorry for the late answer.
I imagine the camera as a flying gopro. When blood flies to gopro, it stays on it, right? That's the thing i'm suggesting, AN OPTION of bloodstains on camera.
[Aether] [My Replays] [TF] [TMA] [TBYT] [TMM]
Maybe the blood could only come when a part breaks but other than that ~Supported
Do you want a "break"?
I support this idea, it would give a better sense of actually being in the fight itself so say you are fighting a player much better then you are and you give him a good jab to the head, a small amount of blood spray hits the camera, giving a bit of advantage to the other player.

Re-doing the blood physics too can give some really nice effects too, like a strong kick or punch to the face can causes a spurt of blood to fly from the opponents head.