Toribash
I cant stop being nice,

m8, the art was great, but that pixel art tho.
that was just amaze
h
oh you lovely person <3

Opinions are divided on the pixel art things though, but fortunately i have received useful criticism about them. Hopefully i can avoid those faults next time. :v

meanwhile i have made more doodles

bloop

bloop
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
i love how seriously you type and then there's just a samurai dinosaur holding his blade wrong
alright guy
Shook is my favourite
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Lollol first time i post here..

Hi Shook, Ye clothes peg.. Gz with the legendthingy.. Prolly a bit late tho.. :P

Yeye, Irc ftw.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

NYARGH

Thank you so much for all your kind words guys, you make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. <3
Also, my sincerest apologies for not responding for like a gorillion years, i haven't been feeling good about myself recently, and it made me avoid doing a lot of things that could have even the slightest bit of difficulty involved. I tend to be at a loss when people are saying nice things about me, so yeah. :v

Anyways, today's a pretty good day in Shookville, so here's a shit ton of doodles and stuff that happened since last time.

FOR THE SWARM

On top of that, i'm pleased to announce that i've finally managed to compile all my Dorf Fortress-related comics into one place (and folder for my own convenience). Should you have some time that you wish to waste on reading stickman comics, you can find all 103 comics RIGHT HERE.

Also also, since i'm feeling pretty good today, i would like to offer 3 free sketch request slots (only one per person though). A sketch would, in this case, be in the same vein as the last two doodles in the above dump (although i would probably clean it up a bit more than i did with the angerdoodle, unless you like it messy).

If you don't want this, that's fine. The slots are here anyways:
1. Skylar
2. hermaphrodite
3. SerYoshi

I'll try to get individual requests done within a few days, although please bear with me if i get delayed, since i have exams in the near future.
Last edited by Shook; Jan 10, 2015 at 11:18 PM.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
The dog still makes me giggle everytime I see it.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Shook Master Of Countenance (just learned this word actually)

But really, this is entertaining stuff Shook, I love your doodles.

SINISTER RED PAINTY THING threw me off since I wasn't expecting that style from you but it is perfect
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
hello, my favourite doodler. if you have the time, a sketch of a brontosaurus crossed with vegetables. go wild!
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here