Toribash
Original Post
ubertek radio
hey all, just found out about a new radio station, their pretty new so im helping by spreading the word. anyway they play all kinds of music, the dj is always in the chat room so you can always make requests ^_^
www.myspace.com/ubertekradio < myspace streaming if the main site doesnt work, alot of people get a message saying that they've been stopped because they attempt to preform an attack :
but heres the main url anyway, go to this one if you can, then you can make requests
www.ubertekradio.com
thanks for your participation :P
-®Ußߥ
Re: ubertek radio
kool kool, good find
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
hey thanks for gettin the word out there rubby, cha here, just checkin out these forums, seein what its all about..
ill definetely hafta check this site out more.. heh.

we're on air now,well,i am, so you guys should come hang out or take a listen if you want.
Good radio station. Take off the country though. It sucks.
I've been sentenced to life in a rich white banker's scrotal sac!
i myself am not the one that plays country..who does, im not sure lol.. but its not me.

i'm more of a rock/metal kinda gal :P myself, dj JP and dj bohica arent ones for the country..and we're late nights starting at 10pm through the early morning hours..so you should tune in around then definetely.

also, this coming week..startin..tuesday or weds..you should DEFINETELY tune in.
quite a few contests on my shows gonna happen, to win some cool sh*t.
dvds,cds,band merch, etc etc..invite people, the more people, the more contests, more chances to win

anyways i notice some of u in this post from the chat room. luv u guys
i just started in the chats, but its fun place to be
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
NEW AND NOT OPENED!!

star wars trilogy(the originals)box set

doom the movie

X2 xmen united movie

24 season 1

underworld special edition

laguna beach complete first season

hoodies

CDS

be sure to tune in and get in the chat room! invite people,we have a set limit before we start up the contests. help us help you win!!!

note-not all prizes will be won just tonight.