Toribash
Original Post
A Small Thought
I was just wondering, what if we deleted the Toribash users that don't come back after a couple of months?
Re: A Small Thought
What about if they went on holiday? Or like what happened to Foxie? When they come back their accounts get deleted. They get mad. They quit Toribash forever.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Good point. Then delete them if they say they are leaving, i just don't see the point in all these toribash users that aren't coming on.
well you could remove lurkers, like people who havent posted at all but have been registered for like 3 months.
But we need a good impact on people who haven't registered. If they see there are only 100 registered users (I'm pretty sure there are much less than 100 people on these forums who post atleast once a week), they'll think it's a crap froum and not sign up.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
like people who get on but never post just get on but if they have an acount and don't get on for a while then that is fine with me but accualy i really don't care about the people who don't get on but have an acount they don't really bother me.
*Lurking about*
anuth thaught is we could hack the site a destroy the forums (this can be done when i get angry :P) but personaly this game and it forums... infact no game anywhere deservs that done to it, exepting runescape.
yeah runscape just deserves 2 die i mean how can u play a game with such crappy graphics because that bothers me and all u do is just practically fight chickens all day
This is my story..... and your not part of it