Toribash
Oh boy, here's mine!

The head:

Front view:

Back view:

The bicep:

The foot:

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Woah.

Thats pretty sweet, but a little less marine please. And make the marine darker. :P

So far EvilKnebl is in the lead.
I'm Back!
O_o Don't know what else to use as a background color. I can always darken it, though.

Maybe I could make a black background and have some more marine patterns and whatnot, overlapping with the existing ones.

EDIT: Here we go!

Last edited by hanz0; Apr 5, 2008 at 03:18 AM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
I done ^_^
Post when i come home in 2-3 hours.
I used to be a toribash player like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee...
my set ^_^ sorry for late

I totally wrong with word, dont write on head and biceps, write on both feets. Ill fix it in 10mins.

And Defyant, i think u want techno, but hanz0 use much tribal and u love it. if u want ill remake my set with tribal caz i do tribal better then soft lines.
Edit.

hanz0, pls, use preview
Last edited by Pa360uHuk; Apr 5, 2008 at 03:03 PM.
I used to be a toribash player like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee...
WOW!
Thats sweet! (sorry for the late reply)

If you want, you can do the tribal one.

Try not to make it symmetrical though!
Last edited by Defyant; Apr 5, 2008 at 03:04 PM.
I'm Back!
That's an awesome set, Pa360. As for the preview, I know I should probably put all the screenshots into one image but I keep forgetting ><. I'm trying, really I am!

Anyways, Defyant, I wanted to show you my current head and see what you thought of the tribal style on it. I figure there's a fine line between good and bad tribal and if I'm on the good side (and you like it), I could do a set in that sort of style.

B&B&B&