Ranking
Original Post
[R] 512x512 SMALL Details for Set, Paying USD/TC
Here's a picture of the guy I am trying to replicate:

Isaac Netero

Isaac Netero Behind

As you can see, Isaac Netero wears a largely white traditional male kimono with some blue accents. I believe the blue to be Neptune in Toribash colors. The accents mostly fall towards the hands, and partially towards the collar? Additionally there appears to be some cross stitching around the stomach area. You can also see a golden logo on the back of his robe.

In that spirit, my Tori has the following look so far:

My Tori

That's a Neptune relax with the Pure Force. So it's pretty basic, has the Kung Fu Master Beard and L and R Getas to get him closer. But if at all possible, I'd like him to look even closer.

The head was done by Calamity, and it's relatively "realistic" looking rather than cartoony.

I will pay TC or USD for anyone who can further improve the look of the character with any visual 512x512 body textures that would increase looking like him. The quality of the artwork needs to be absolute top notch and I don't accept anything that isn't exemplary, but I do pay appropriately.

Heck if you feel Old Man hands and Artificial supports for the Getas would make the set look better, by all means. I give you the creative artistic licensing to look through pictures of him and come up with something special. But I only wear what I believe to be very high quality art and that's why I'm willing to pay up in USD to make it look as such.
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Jan 22, 2016 at 08:10 PM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Oh, this one... I actually considered doing it before, but was busy with the demon.

No probs man, Ill get right on it. Are you wearing the set now and permission to edit?
Originally Posted by Zypher0A0S View Post
Oh, this one... I actually considered doing it before, but was busy with the demon.

No probs man, Ill get right on it. Are you wearing the set now and permission to edit?

I am absolutely wearing the set now. I don't know what you could potentially edit, the only texture involved so far is my head which is to completion. But yes you can absolutely download my files and see what you can do.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Zypher0A0S View Post
Started, Probably done late tonight or tomorrow morn.

Have any updates for me?
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Just got a better handle on the spherical mapping. And made a bit of progress.

These are not set to the right color yet and the darker line is there for mapping reasons, but here is a few really early dev shots.

Pics

Attached Images
screenshot-22-18-15-10.bmp (2.64 MB, 142 views)
screenshot-22-18-15-03.bmp (2.64 MB, 134 views)
As a small update, I now have full 512 joint textures at my disposal. So you have both 512 body and 512 joint textures that you can choose to use or not use to make Isaac Netero as life-like as possible.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Heres a look at the progress. Way not done yet, Gonna shade it and try to make the white look more like fabric. Also hands and feet are in the pipes just not ready yet.

If you see anything particular you want changed about placement right now, let me know,

Pics

Attached Images
screenshot-24-15-31-20.bmp (2.64 MB, 98 views)
screenshot-24-15-31-37.bmp (2.64 MB, 95 views)
No the placement looks excellent. Like you said it's just going to be a matter of shading, cleaning up edges, fine tuning colors, etc. You've made amazing progress, I can't wait to see more later today!

Biggest thing is like you said - it needs to look like fabric of an authentic male kimono, not a super hero cape.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Well, since I am bad with mapping I am pretty good with shading so if you would like to collab just shoot me a pm. I might be able to download blender though but I think it's too much of a hassle.
I am just an icon livin'