Toribash
Originally Posted by Carnivorax View Post
I'll give this a try, I'll start work tomorrow (On my tomorrow). May just give this a shot.

Sure, we'll wait.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
So, You'll be choosing between mine and his when he's done? or are u gonna wait a few days for others to participate?
busted lol

idk about them but i dont care so long as it looks good. just maybe get gansta's permission and give him some credit when you're done
Originally Posted by BUTTGAS View Post
So, You'll be choosing between mine and his when he's done? or are u gonna wait a few days for others to participate?

Well if there aren't going to be any more artists that want to participate, i guess we'll be choosing out of two.
F I L T H Y.
Meh, i'm able to make some cool dual clan armbands aka left logo and right clan name but the payment is like... 1/10 of the usual payment.
Just letting you guys know if you want something decent.
Give the exact price you want, because i'm interested in your offer.
F I L T H Y.
I'm in good mood today, let's say 40k, i need any artfiles you guys have with your clan names or fonts used/requested and logo's if you guys don't have one, i got to make one first for +10k or not if you guys just need one armband or mirrored also include preferences like color etc. I'll get to work as soon as you confirm and answer me about the files i asked for. You can go ahead and PM me these if you want.
Last edited by Nikos; Jun 5, 2016 at 12:40 PM.
Looks literally the same. Only contracted colors and cropped ._.
Also I'll send WIP starting tommorrow... Again.
Nice