ES Recruitment Drive
I'm too poor for XY. So I'm stuck with SoulSilver, new ev training seems cool the old system was an absolute nightmare
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
Can't wait to see what happens to the competitive scene with the new pokemon and mega evolutions. Aegislash is definitely OU with that Stance Dancing with King's Shield and Shadow Sneak.

I believe Doublade has better chances because of No Guard giving perfect accuracy on all moves you used and get used on. At the very least, breeding No Guard on to a really fast pokemon that can learn one hit moves will be bullshit.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I believe Doublade has better chances because of No Guard giving perfect accuracy on all moves you used and get used on. At the very least, breeding No Guard on to a really fast pokemon that can learn one hit moves will be bullshit.

No guard is why Machamp is OU with dat 100% Dynamic Punch. Aegislash however has incredible stats 60/150/60/150/50 in Attack Stance and 60/60/150/60/150/60 in Defense Stance. You can almost always open up with Sword Dances then either use King's Shield to lower their attack, go for a +2 Shadow Sneak or if they switch on the first SD, use another SD and sweep with a +4 Shadow Sneak.

I can see Doublade being popular with evolite and his 130 base def but he has no hard hitting low accurcuy move that I'm aware of to abuse No Guard. Aegislash also gets to stall with King's Shield and Leftovers which Doublade can't do due to No Guard. Doublade has access to a wider attack pool due to Aegislash being so reliant on King Shield and Sword Dance which leaves him with 2 moves for attacking in which most cases is going to be Shadow Sneak and Sacred Sword.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
wow, you guys act like this is dungeons and dragons. its all based on looks dumb bums. why else would i have 6 honedges?
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Machamp is UU not OU

The only benefit he gets out of No Guard is landing Dynamic Punch and I guess Stone Edge

He is outclassed by plenty of fighting types in UU, like Heracross or Mienshao

Also Mega Gengar might be too OP for Ubers.

Shadow tag, destiny bond, and perish song...
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I'm currently raising a grass ghost (that tree ghost thingy) and a grass steel type (therrowhatsit) to create two tanks for my comp, using ingrain and leech seed on both and curse and (maybe) destiny bond on the tree with toxic and (maybe) gyroball on the therrothingy. I might replace destiny bond with wood hammer or toxic, and I might replace gyroball with thunder or thunderbolt, but I doubt that because of therro's relatively weak spattk. I'm just not sure what move to use for the circumstance, but I'm looking around.

Experimenting with the other types to cover the deficiency posed with double tanks and sharing type weakness in a comp. I'm contemplating raising a female meowstic for a special sweeper and for all around type advantage (seriously, the available move pool for meowstic is fucking huge). I feel like replacing my greninja for better water coverage if I can find one, but it looks like he's probably gonna be the choice because of his high speed and good attack and special attack, and relatively decent move type variety. And I'm breeding larvitars out the ass so I can trade with some X peeps for their exclusives. Fire coverage looks to be harder for me to cover, I might just use a garchomp for that, but I'm still looking into it. Fire types have always made me a sad panda because of the lack of good looking/good fire types outside of starters. I might need to bug one of my breeder friends to hook me up with a charmander or something. Or maybe take advantage of the free torchic.

And my last one is uncertain. Might just stick with my lucario.

Also, I'm breeding a cat team, because I need a teamcomp with all cats, because they're fucking adorable.
Gonna get a 3ds and pokemon Y on friday, I'm pretty exited.
Also when my brother gets X he agreed to trade the super badass deer legendary thing for my shitty black bird of death legendary.
I kinda want the blue charzard too, but he's a pussy and all I care about is mega-evolved mewtwo.

ooooo

also heliolisk is cool look at this shit

wtF??!

Sooooo, no one's sharing friend codes for the friend safari?

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
I have no idea what my friend code is, cause it only gives me ? as the friend code, and I have no idea why. I probably need to connect to the internet or something with it.

But I totally have a Normal-type safari. Eevee, Audino, and Dunsparse, in order most to least fucks given from people who have gotten my safari. I'm kinda miffed, cause 1/3 Audino spawn chance ;_; so much easy farm and I can't has.

ALSO, I've started my very long a difficult to determine how the fuck to do quest of getting a shiny Magikarp in a Master Ball that knows Bounce. I'm not entirely sure, but I know you can do it by getting a male wailmer from a different country, then catching a female magikarp with a Master Ball, then just breeding a metric fuckton of times. The other country part just to improve the odds of a shiny (Masuda method, hurrdurr i haven't played since gen3 so I only just found out about this, still was under the impression shininess is dependent on IVs so was trying to catch a shiny female magikarp to improve my odds). However, I have no information affirming that the Masuda method works in Gen 6, but I think it should. Oh ya, and babies inherit the ball that the mother was caught in, so ya, using a Master Ball on a Magikarp for extra swag.
Oracle at some point I can walk you threw that.

Also Jolteon is an incredibly strong Pokemon so that Eevee safari is sweet. Flareon finally got Flare Blitz too, which she desperately needed.

I'll post my FC tomorrow I think.

Garchomp/Blaziken/Gengar are my EV trained Pokemon right now.

Hope to get a Tyranitaur for garchomp sweep support.

Need to get like a Blissey or something too.... I really need a wall.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!