ES Recruitment Drive
Re: Fastest Cutting Uke in Half
11 frame split, new and improved.
I assure you, if one reproduced the same movements I did, it should split him in half.
11 too but i split him 2 times. i cant up load it for some reson.

Distance:80
frames:11
turn frames:1
hold all
grabby hands
extend ankles
extend hips
extend abs
left rotating cheast
contract pecs
lower shoulders
contract elbows
extend left wrist
contract right wrist
contract neck

press space x5

extend right wrist
contract hips
press p

there 11 frames
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]
We've been through this about the engage distance. 100 only.
no you said "but is 80" not 100 only
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]
I hope Hamster approves of mine >< I really tried to have it not glitch out. I pressed the new game button every time I thought it glitched out.. I'll remake the 11 decap as many times as I can until you approve it.. or until someone makes a 10 frame decap
does mine work
Originally Posted by MrPoptart
i remade Luidess split and it worked out for me

Oh! thanks for doing that poptart XD