Ranking
Original Post
Why fardar lost his mod powers (post quoted from "[Impact] - Inactivity Thread")
Originally Posted by yoyo2009 View Post
Im not going to close them, and, you were never supposed to be moderator, neither co ldr, i was just pissed with ghost and i kicked him of impact, but when he came back, i re made him co ldr.
when i sent the app to delaid, you were included as moderator, but when ghost came, i sent another pm to delaid changing you for ghost, but when delaid created our board, he forgot to change.
i re-pmed him, and then finally he changed the moderators.
Examples of things i didnt like that you did:
[fardar] br b thread - [fardar] = useless stupid tag ; br b thread = inactivity thread = this thread.
[impact] alies n enemies (w/e was its name) = i said it was for people invading, i dont want people invading, and ive made a proper allies and enemies thread, with the full list of allies and enemies and such.
These both were fail threads, and you edit my post saying they werent. bad things: 2.
MY post, werent.
other thing was the announcement, un needed announcement, saying something that you didnt do shit and such, blah blah blah failfail
one thread asking what you already know, why did you lost them
another thread saying that you quit because of losing the mod powers
i was sleeping when you made those threads, so i couldnt answer.
all of this = ME MAD
gg fardar
also, if you dont want a smod involved, stop posting in our forum.

thats why
if you wanna see the full coversation, click here. see all the first 3 pages.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
= )
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men