ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by EvilStealthWarrior View Post
lol faculty no no no Just ask him what he's majoring in and what college he wants to go to and what does he want to major in
AND I'm Doing great man except that I just had 15 inches of snow, :/

I must cover up the snow with 15 inches of my own.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Originally Posted by Noah View Post
I must cover up the snow with 15 inches of my own.

Careful, or we might touch tips.

... Some might say that was pointless or uncalled for, but I think childishness is always called for.
"When you wish upon a star, you are a few million years too late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams."
not uncalled for just a dirty move :3 <3
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
I'm here to explain my inactivity...

This is my last year in school, and I don't want to throw it out of the window, then I'm studing a lot and doing other things, that's why i'm not posting that much these days, sorry guys.
Originally Posted by Snkvitao View Post
I'm here to explain my inactivity...

This is my last year in school, and I don't want to throw it out of the window, then I'm studing a lot and doing other things, that's why i'm not posting that much these days, sorry guys.

welcome back Snk <3 I just finished finals and stuff for freshmen year.
My life has got messed up to the point where misery has gone full circle, and now I find everything hilarious. It's fucking beautiful.
"When you wish upon a star, you are a few million years too late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams."
Originally Posted by FrostFyre View Post
My life has got messed up to the point where misery has gone full circle, and now I find everything hilarious. It's fucking beautiful.

Sometimes the literary/philosophic content in your posts is too high for me. So I can't understand the real meaning of your posts. This post I quote means that you became the richest man or the poorest man?
Well, I'm off to Iowa the day AFTER I get back from camp which was today and think I'll be gone for a week. Sorry about leaving but after this I'll be back for a looooooooooooong time.