Ranking
Original Post
[Chess] Rankings
It took me a while to decide whether or not this thread was needed, seeing as 58.3% of our clan is active, and out of that all of them above are above pawn rank besides dear ol' Coff. (you're off to a great start btw)

But what is "this thread?"
It's a thread made and dedicated to the purpose of discussing all rank related terms. There isn't a doubt in my mind it'll never be used, but I thought I might as well make in case there is ever some reason for it.

But basically, if you feel like someone has the wrong rank (too low, too high), just speak your mind, and the higher-up ranks may hear you out. If you think you deserve dat promotion, just say it and tell why. If you think someone above you contributes less than you, declare your feelings of injustice towards the system.

Now to the bottom of the thread list with this, where it shall probably never be seen again \o/
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Well I wont need this thread I'm nice and cozzy for awhile with rainbowz ;) hehe we fart on shmevin. also thxs noah 4 putting me up
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
I'm move myself up on the ladder eventually.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
wierd I dont remember saying yes :P to your app :3 make me a sandwich or something your a chess intern babe
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
Originally Posted by EvilStealthWarrior View Post
wierd I dont remember saying yes :P to your app :3 make me a sandwich or something your a chess intern babe

SANDVICH
Well I wouldn't mind being a Knight.
But I am cozy were I am, and I have been in this clan for like 2-3 days.
So I will move up the ladder when the time comes.
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
RICKMO you need to play TF2 with me nao.

therickmo

Add me

GET Terraria PLEASE.
Originally Posted by RICKMO118 View Post
therickmo

Add me

GET Terraria PLEASE.

>:|

might as well minecraft if you play terraria lol Be man and play Tf2. The more you own shmevin in TF2 the more he will return to toribash :3 its a win win
Terraria/minecraft is MUCH BETTER than TF2, sorry society. Also, let's keep away the offtopic. These topics must be moved to chat... Thanks.