Toribash
Original Post
SlideShow thread :D

Good times guyssssssssss and the last video was the first clan video I was in lmao brings back memories.

Guys send me pics and stuff that we can use for good times

Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
The pic of rain's name box picture thing,

and then that ODST avatar u made me
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Oh shit! I'm not kidding I'm realy frowning right now! But its so hard to see you go Lucent. You've taught me so much and you made the best clan ever! I just want to say this then.
Thanks you for everything. When I need some peer review or ideas you helped and when I was clanless you let me in this beautiful Clan. Ever since you accepted me in the good ol' DSC days I've always looked up to you and now to see such an AMAZING name in this cummunity I'm upset to say the least. But I do respect your decision and where ever you may go I wish you the best of luck and all my graditude. Remember us all down here at coffee and PLEASE stop by to say hello and such. But since I've said everything I've really needed to I have to say Good bye.

Thanks so so so much for everything and I'll easily remember you.

Your Clan mate,
Rickmo118

lololl look at my gay paragraph on Lucent's thread. I think I was 13 at the time. or 12. or 11

dear christ.

I'll edit with a link of the dsc to [coffee]

le edit: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=242458

anyways fuck you lucent. you didn't even acknowledge me when you stopped by. now you're in evil. good riddance *angry sad tears*

BABY COME BACK
Last edited by RICKMO118; Jan 29, 2013 at 06:06 AM.
wtf this isnt a cry your heart out thread noob who are you gtfo

Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
would you like me to fish out my application, and shmev's and nad's in the dsc?
Finding....

will edit with all of them brb.

Nad: Hey Lucent, nice clan. 'Coffee'
I am requesting myself as a single ally to this clan, and clan alliance with Reach.

Sooner or later Nad was insulted and quite Reach! Those bastards made OUR special Asian cry

Oh well.

Name: Nadhif
GMT: +7.
Forum/Irc/Ingame Activity: 8/10 - 7/10 - 5/10.
Past Clans: Karma, YES, Prototype, Reach.
Best Mod: Aikido.
Talents: Graphic Designing (Art)
Reason of joining: I found myself some really good friends in this clan. I want to be a part of this family.
Why we must accept you: Because I will not disappoint you.
General info about yourself: I like food.

lol I like food. WHO WOULDN'T SAY YES TO THIS MAN <3

Me: Name: In game- RICKMO118 Real ife- Richie
Gmt:I never do get this because my gmt is always messed up but I live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Forum/Irc/Ingame Activity: I'm always on the forum looking at the art helping people if I can and Ingame I'm usually the same but just helping people and looking for a good time.
Past Clans: DaF, VorteX, Fish, and thats about it. I've been in other clans that never went Offical.
Best Mod: Aikido
Talents: I draw a lot of free hand and I'm very helpful if that counts.
Reason of joining: Well I've been looking to joning a good clan and this clan looked amazing and exceded my expectations. This clan should definatley dominate all standards and I think it does already even being un-offical!
Why we must accept you: I think I'd be a helpful clan mate and a fun dude to be around. Also, I really want to help I'll donate my precious items for tourneys if needed to. I'll even donate all of my tc if I have to.
General info about yourself: Not to try to say this to get in but actully I LOVE coffee. I love love love iced coffee and star bucks. NOW to the serious I love to help people and see art. I draw free hand and suck and also love to have a good time whether it be with friends or other kinds of people I just love life haha. That really sums it up for me and if you do happen to reject me Lucent then I'm sure you have a very good reason for doing it. Thanks for reading this and thats it have a good day.
Rickmo118
You've sent 1390 toricredits to CoffeeBank (sucking up works)
(A REAL MAN'S APPLICATION)

Feb 28, 2011 #478
Lucent: Rickmo is our co ldr now

I remeber that well. Twas fun

Shmev's:
I just read 179 pages can't find it. but 179 pages. fuck.

read all 300+ pages couldnt find it. fuck. thats 2 hours I cant get back. had fun though.
Last edited by RICKMO118; Jan 30, 2013 at 12:49 AM.
Holy shit. Points to Rickmo for searching through all those.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
ALL the pages. No joke. So enjoy it. please :3