Toribash
Original Post
RIP Coffee 2013-2013
War against Coffee to check if we aren't as good as Coffee [Although a possible defeat would only prove that we aren't as good as Coffee in the day of the defeat]. Good and bad is a very complex topic to be simplified like this. For example, I fully disagree that the fact of kissing admins asses makes my clan better than others. We'd need to read a decent book about moral to discuss this. I'd recommend reading Ernst Tugendhat (german lol). Talking about 'good' and 'bad' as if we're in a pub is easy.

ANYWAY, when would be the best day? For me, this time (10:00 [GMT -3]) is nice. And day? Tomorrow or sunday? And how'd it be? 3x3 seems to be more acceptable to me, since it's hard to unite all of our members in a designated time.
Last edited by Math; Sep 11, 2013 at 03:19 PM.
Bring it on my lady.
And i'll have to ask my members about the war time too
And i wouldn't call it licking the staffs asses
I'm up for any day of the week, unless on weekend.
I can do in the same time as Math (10:00 [GMT -3])

Also, 3x3 sounds good, since we don't have a good amount of members yet.
There's no need to war over this in game. Forum wise they can always hope to be as simpatico as all of us are in Chess. In game I could give less of a shit about. So here's to us being the better clan already.
I bet Noah's dick size !!!
Smaller than shmevin's GPA
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
I agree with rickmo, we don't have to prove anything to anyone. But we can do it for fun, it's been a while since I played with my good ol' friends from chess.
So did it happen already, so Lucent can leave us alone and we stop affiliating ourselves with THEM?

EDIT: WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA coffee died again, Lucent got perma banned and he's gone forever. (totally didn't see this happening)

/insert shocked face here

As a side note, I'm closing this thread and shaming those whoever thought coffee was better than chess.

Think I'm being harsh?

Nope. Not even. Done. Closed.
Last edited by RICKMO118; Sep 23, 2013 at 05:07 AM.