Ranking
Very cool mod and replay. Simple manip but it was good enough. Big brain skeets, aiming cubes bouncing off walls is tonnes of fun. Also this triggered an ancient memory of a notnoob replay in my mind although I can't remember which one. But sick replay I wish I saw cool skeets like this more.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Very cool mod and replay. Simple manip but it was good enough. Big brain skeets, aiming cubes bouncing off walls is tonnes of fun. Also this triggered an ancient memory of a notnoob replay in my mind although I can't remember which one. But sick replay I wish I saw cool skeets like this more.

spaceman, it was spaceman.
and yeah this replay was fucking sick Deni <3
I really digged the opener, slickk

idk what possessed you to make a manip in -5 but you gave it a good go lol. I liked that it was both striking and pushing kinda hits, usually people only pick one and it's kinda boring

uke's hand dm was kinda random, but fair

the hand holding was cute, gj

posing on uke needs to be done more now that I think about it, good work overall dude!
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I was not expecting more than 1 guy cnc my replays
ty pusga,toad and mrjingles
Ukes hand wasnt random i wanted to get that hand dm so that i could kick the hand later for the triple skeet
it was really hard to do the manip in -5 gravity while trying to be smooth and somehow not flying away
pretty challenging for me

getting the skeets was fun

no replays for now
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
running out of openers

pmub

this was fun to make
took me like 1h
Attached Files
why can't my ostrich fly.rpl (350.4 KB, 36 views)
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Got inspired by Largekilla's soccer replays
so i decided to make my own
Attached Files
Hooked On A Feeling.rpl (555.8 KB, 13 views)
soccer3.tbm (2.1 KB, 6 views)
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
that madman replay was sick as fuck, opener was tight, and everything was legit nice.
but that knee skeet felt a little forced.
everything else insane.