Toribash
I would be glad to some some of yours replays, Ezeth. ^^
Visit Toribash Italian Forums! | Proud Member of [Σ] | [ORMO]
Sounds cool

Belt: Brown Belt, 643QI

References: Well, I just sorta found you guys, so... me?

Replays/Art: Attached. Watch the last one too, not at all a show of skill, but rather lulz

Favourite mod: Aikido, Wushu, -joustingfast, Judo, and I'm also fine with the more... random mods. Oh yeah, cars are fun too

Why you wish to join: Just looking for a laid back clan with lots of members

Why we should let you join: I personally guarantee that the general awesomeness of this clan will increase by 4%.

Do you have access to IRC?: Yes

Past history: NO Infractions/Bans, I was once in a clan called "DR4G0N5", but I don't think they even existed more than a month XD, and I was recently in a clan, "NESS". (Apparantly that stands for something, I still don't know what. XD) Both were unofficial as far as I know

Real life Name: John.
Past positions of power: Was once Rank 4 in the world
Other: PANCAKES!!!

Also, how often are you all on?
Attached Files
Stickicide_falls.rpl (52.1 KB, 11 views)
Wushu_lowkick.rpl (16.5 KB, 8 views)
Run_battle+choke.rpl (123.0 KB, 8 views)
How_NOT_to_do_a_split.rpl (16.4 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Uke0700; Feb 13, 2010 at 07:13 PM.
Well, I don't have a clue who you are, this is like the second post I've seen from you. And you're replays are either MP or nothing special. So I have to say no, I guess.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Well, I'm pretty new to the community I suppose (as evident by my join date), so yes I haven't posted all that much yet.

Also, what's wrong with MP replays?
There is nothing wrong with MP replays, but they don't show skill most of the time. You'd have to fight someone a lot to see if he/she is skilled. Singleplayer however is easier to rate. And it's not a problem that you're new, but we're most likely to accept people we know and like. So when you're new we probably don't now you that well.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash