Ranking
Original Post
Requests, plans, etc.
I've been pondering our situation as a clan and come up with a few points which i would like to request from our esteemed leaders:

1. Expanding, i'm thinking roughly 10 or so players who are active on a daily basis.
2. Clan events, i'm thinking tournaments, practice sessions and general fun-makeries.
3. Wars, if we expand some we could succesfully start grinding wars versus other faggoty clans. Ofcourse this could mean some more TCs for the clanbank (that is, if we even have one).

Edit
4. Expanding the ranksystem, so people can strive for something? Like Elite-rank etc.
/Edit

Discuss!
Last edited by Optical; Apr 12, 2010 at 01:02 PM.
> Old-schooler <
Oh look!
I've tried this before but i got DENIED by our BELOVED leader DrunkenMonkey
Last edited by Azuma; Apr 12, 2010 at 02:12 PM.
lul
D'ohohohohohoh, what a sucker. We'll get around to it eventually.......but we most likely won't :v
Monkey yeknoM
onkeyM Myekno
nkeyMo oMyekn
keyMon noMyek
eyMonk knoMye
yMonke eknoMy
Monkey yeknoM
Not by not doing anything. That's what i mean with having a plan.

What do you and Nepo want to achieve with the Clan?
> Old-schooler <
I think that we should have muffin day. DM, you fag, make us a muffin day. And also Optical, a clan that is even somewhat overcomplicated fails epicly and never accomplishes anything without plans. If we all started planning practice sessions, we'd eventually be DrunkenMonkeys mindless slaves, and if he said "Hey homos, were gonna go make a server called imgay and your all gonna wear hot pink and talk about dildos", then we'd all have to obey due to us becoming completely reliant on plans and dates. This is all somehow related to the fact that i reallly want muffins, and if you read this ur gay.
Oooooooooh, a server called I'm gay, pink clothes and dildos... me likes.
Monkey yeknoM
onkeyM Myekno
nkeyMo oMyekn
keyMon noMyek
eyMonk knoMye
yMonke eknoMy
Monkey yeknoM
NO. No muffin day.
Monkey yeknoM
onkeyM Myekno
nkeyMo oMyekn
keyMon noMyek
eyMonk knoMye
yMonke eknoMy
Monkey yeknoM
Ok, so what you're saying is that we should just randomly exist in a state that, if the clan was made now, wouldn't even be worthy of a DSC thread.

And making plans doesn't mean everyone is someones slave. It merely means that something happens and people got a chance to notice it beforehand.

Also, i did not make any point whatsoever on that the clan should be overly complicated.
Most people make plans in their daily life, most people strive for becoming better, most people do things with others.

And once again; nothing will happen if we don't do anything. If that's what DM and Nepo want, then fine. I won't argue more. But if DM and Nepo got any idea, aim, goal or plan, i't would be nice to know what it is, so that we as members could help make it true.
> Old-schooler <
I should be leader, nuff said. [CENSORED]
Last edited by DrunkenMonkey; Apr 13, 2010 at 10:47 PM.
lul