Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Action Figures
Hey guys, was in school, and couldn't get Toribash Action Figures off my mind, I know one has been made before in around '09 but wasn't available for commercial sale or something like that..
I saw the pics of it and it did look really cool, what I was thinking, was why not bring them back? It'll increase the population of TB and it'll be really fun to play with if you're away from your computer, whether it's playing around however you want, or designing moves to try in-game, you'll always have TB with you.
I was thinking of if they get made, they can come with a special code that unlocks something on toribash, whether it's a few thousand TC or a full set of item textures, or maybe even an achievement..
Another idea relating to this, was, what if you incorporate some of the main staff members with their full texture sets for a slightly higher price?
Last edited by Butler; Aug 4, 2013 at 12:25 AM.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
The 3D DIY thing is a whole lot different though, I would want to buy one that I can actually play with, like to design moves, so the joints rotate etc..
Originally Posted by Butler153 View Post
The 3D DIY thing is a whole lot different though, I would want to buy one that I can actually play with, like to design moves, so the joints rotate etc..

He designed 2. One is static, the other is all the separate joints etc for you to slot together, leaving you with a moving tori you can pose.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Aah, thanks Mystery, will edit the title when I get home today..
Stupid tablet is stupid..
This is a great thing. Toirbash all day all night.

Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
You could DIY one, avwave left 3D printable stuff on the shapeways site so others can make their own.

Too bad most people on earth don't have a 2000+ dollars 3D printer.
And if it was paper you meant, there would be no articulation, rendering it useless.
alright guy
I like it , but it might cost more money to make than the money they make by selling it. But it would be cool to show off my new Tori-Figure and this could variate into a turnbased boardgame kinda thing. Where players swap over and get to move 3 joints per turn and last to DQ wins ;)
Solar - Orbit Like Me!
Originally Posted by fudgiebalz View Post
Too bad most people on earth don't have a 2000+ dollars 3D printer.
And if it was paper you meant, there would be no articulation, rendering it useless.

Shapeways is a 3D printing service - they print it for you.

They should still be on there somewhere, the only one I can find via searching is Gorman's static tori which he isn't allowing others to buy.

You could design your own using a 3D app & get them to make it.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Shapeways is a 3D printing service - they print it for you.

They should still be on there somewhere, the only one I can find via searching is Gorman's static tori which he isn't allowing others to buy.

You could design your own using a 3D app & get them to make it.

I just made it buyable just then.

If anyone wants a specific action figure, I can't make movable ones, but I can certainly make static poses. Feel free to contact me and I can rig one up and put it on shapeways. If you want it painted with your textures, I can probably do that but would charge you plenty of $$$ because it sounds like a bother.

Maybe we could get a production line going.
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
I just made it buyable just then.

If anyone wants a specific action figure, I can't make movable ones, but I can certainly make static poses. Feel free to contact me and I can rig one up and put it on shapeways. If you want it painted with your textures, I can probably do that but would charge you plenty of $$$ because it sounds like a bother.

Maybe we could get a production line going.

Sorry this is a bit off-topic
Could you make hair too?
I like the idea of personalized Toribash figures and if you could get Hairs/Textures/Joint colors and positions that'd be worth money
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Originally Posted by Natejas View Post
Sorry this is a bit off-topic
Could you make hair too?
I like the idea of personalized Toribash figures and if you could get Hairs/Textures/Joint colors and positions that'd be worth money

Of course. I could make a tori driving a forklift if you really wanted.

Posing, hair, are both easy. Not sure how good shapeways is with colors, but my inclination is that it's probably better just to paint it on.