Toribash
Thanks alot guys, i will try not to disappoint you.
And i'm trying to reach hanz0 at the moment for a name change but i haven't gotten any response so far, so you'll have to do with my craptastic name for a little while.

pretty cool tk replay i got yesterday which happens to be my first game with the urban tag.
Attached Files
Tk- Urbanized.rpl (83.1 KB, 92 views)
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Brilliantly worked kick, and so risky :o

Welcome aboard mate, huge congratulations, maybe now we'll have some proper forum activity?

Also check out our IRC #Urban and I'll set you up with a hop or something
-----
Also if you have a record of any achievements then let us know and we can slap them onto our magical thread of proof of how awesome we are
HUEHUEHEUHUE
This includes and sp things and mp tourneys
Last edited by Erth; Jan 28, 2013 at 02:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Like two records in the book?
Talked to several admins about a namechange and apperently they have changed it to that the user has to be inactive for 3 years and not two years.
So Swexx is available but not Swex. Now should i change to that or maybe pick just another name?
Any suggestions?
Last edited by Swexx; Jan 29, 2013 at 04:33 PM.
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Im fine with swexx personally. But its up to you after all, youre the one having the name
him and largekilla can make amazing sparring/parkouring replays ,tho I never saw him play with oblivion heh
I never forget.