Toribash
Original Post
[Urban]ijem
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Hey guys, this is me applying to join Urban.

Urban application.

Don't ask me why I didn't crop everything other than the chat, cause I have no idea why myself.

A little about me : I'm a guy who played league with Leilak for almost 2 years now, probably on a daily basis (as well as samopal leyz and a bunch more but they're not as important as Leilak cause he's the best and all that). Samopal sucks and no one likes him... at all.

Ayy Lamo congratulations.
Hi guys I'm EJM and I'm new here. Does everyone hate Samopal?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

It's a non-round ellipsoid. Are you saying someone might actually like Samopal?
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Welcome lad
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Does everyone hate Samopal?

How could you invite him, Leilak?

Shame
Last edited by Samopal; Nov 25, 2014 at 01:23 PM.
Originally Posted by leilak View Post
Is the earth round?

my feelings
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Samopal View Post
Welcome lad

How could you invite him, Leilak?

Shame

ONE game!! One damn game where you crash in is enough to make you wait 5 minutes in queue for 5 games. What is this new system?

Originally Posted by Erth View Post
my feelings

Erth!!! Hi!
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

ijem

bae

hi

i started playing smite blame rai and beattie and hanz0
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
hanz0 got me into warframe. Don't worry, you'll get out of it soon enough, hanz0's games never last long in you.,
Fagm duck fuck everyone.