Toribash
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
wow, that rikka looks really nice. i'd buy some prints of yours if you ever make any!

good job steadily improving where i'm sure most of us didn't know it was possible! do you have any socials that you post on?

awn thank you! it sure means a lot for me I may open a shop or start doing commissions next year.. atm im more focused on building my social media as well as developing my own style

my ig is @ccino__o

Originally Posted by melrose View Post
i have a big fat crush on you(r art) :3333

amazing work, it's great to see such great art posted into toribash forums!

tysm bae! I see you always around support my stuff, really appreciate it <3

update with my recent original stuff. It's time to do justice for my OCs
Ive lost the hype from my first month drawing, so expect in average 1 or 2 drawings per week!! this way I can maintain a healthy life

I present u guys, the girls

minthy

sophia

shino

sophia again

chloe

I'm always excited to see your work, hence why I follow you on instagram, for anyone wondering the instagram is @ccino_o !!!

Please take caution, there is nothing worse than artistic frustration (burning out). Just practice your style with sketches, nothing that will exhaust you too much. Wouldn't want to see less of your work in process...

Also, great job, as always. Let me know when you start commissions, maybe I'll get something requested one day!
I'm always excited to see your work, hence why I follow you on instagram, for anyone wondering the instagram is @ccino_o !!!

Please take caution, there is nothing worse than artistic frustration (burning out). Just practice your style with sketches, nothing that will exhaust you too much. Wouldn't want to see less of your work in process...

Also, great job, as always. Let me know when you start commissions, maybe I'll get something requested one day!

aww thats so heartwarming! thank u for all ur love

also my ig and twitter is @ccino__o lol with two _ bcause unfortunately all the cool combinations with ccino are already taken in both ig and twitter (some of them happen to be artists too, I hope that doesnt cause any confusion xD)

new drawings!! all fanart

boogiepop wa warawanai

castiel

mononoke hime

oi pq vc ta chamando ele de bae tenha cuidado fique com cautela

ily ur art is so good uve gotten so god i love ur shading �� ilu caiq
cap im waiting for more art...

also did you ever try making a toribash set? it's not worth it money-wise, but I think you'd make an amazing set
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
oi pq vc ta chamando ele de bae tenha cuidado fique com cautela

ily ur art is so good uve gotten so god i love ur shading �� ilu caiq

cap im waiting for more art...

also did you ever try making a toribash set? it's not worth it money-wise, but I think you'd make an amazing set

I actually made some art!! past month stuff
The only time I made a tb set was for tyzi, and I guess it's the one he's currently wearing

chloe

alley

cloud

only friends

strayed ocean