ES Recruitment Drive
I fear any slow death.

I'm okay with being shot, falling to my death, being beheaded, all the fast ways.

I cannot stand physical pain at all.
Drowning, Being Set On Fire, Tortured, Shot in the stomach and slowly bleeding out, AIDS, being mauled to death by an animal, Falling off a mountain or something.

I actually was in the USA Army Special Forces, Rangers. I'd say my most terrifying death though was being mauled in the forest by a fucking bear.
The Emperor Decrees
mainly i dont want to be picked up like a sack of potatoes and loaded into a trebuchet and flung directly into some sort of billboard but apart from that i love dying
Slow death, in general. Zombies, fire, etc. No bueno.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by junai View Post
I fear any slow death.

I'm okay with being shot, falling to my death, being beheaded, all the fast ways.

I cannot stand physical pain at all.

beheaded can actually be slow death because the head can survive so ...
I don't really fear death. But I once feared by the death of Exploding Head syndrome and Sleep paralysis which is impossible
Overdose. I've seen someone very close to me attempt it and she was having seizures.

I don't know if her epilepsy effected that or not but yeah, it was scary.

She survived though
"I want you to punt my dog!" ~ Karbn
i'm a lifeguard and I've seen people drown before, I've known 1 person to die after 3 of my colleagues doing CPR on this guy for 2 hours (he died due to heart just failing minutes after), I've saved a few from people who were seconds away from drowning to death, from seeing that shit happen that would be the worst, just knowing that you can't breathe and struggling for seconds if not minutes sounds horrifying.

the other would just be dying a lone and helpless, slow and struggling death makes me sick
-----
Originally Posted by Mission View Post
beheaded can actually be slow death because the head can survive so ...

nobody knows if that's true, they've tested it on rats which the brain can continue to produce thoughts and experience sensations for at least several seconds following decapitation, but they don't know about if a person was to stay conscious after being decapitated.
Last edited by max; Apr 13, 2019 at 01:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump