Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Void Pack (No Resellers) (Real Chads Only)
Hush! Have you heard that..?
OH
MY
LORD
I can't believe I'm doing it again but... Oh, well... If not me - who then?
Yes, correct, I AM SELLING THE MOST BADASS OG KUSH TRIPLE SIX COLOR PACK WHICH CAN FIT ANYBODY
Feeling insecure about yourself? People are not betting at you on bet servers because you look poor?
WELL NOT ANYMORE, LAD, BECAUSE I HAVE A GOLDEN TICKET FOR YOU
It's more than just a black color, it's a
V O I D
Classy, stylish, masculine, superior... Oh... It's getting hotter here, I'm having goosebumps just by thinking about it.
It's not a surprise why it has that high qi restriction... WELL NOT THIS TIME, HAMPUS SURSTRöMMING, BECAUSE FOR THIS PACK YOU DON'T NEED ANY
I
repeat

ANY SINGLE GAME PLAYED*
well obv you need one game played at least to use the transfer
Man, do you really want to spend your time to play 20,000 games just to have this color? Don't you value your time? Well, because I do and so can you.
Hey, listen, seriously, seriously, stop hesitating, just buy and flex. They say money can not buy hapiness well they could not expect this to happen.

I ACCEPT BOTH TCS AND USD
DISCORD: Toxic Masculine Slav#6943

P.S
Dear resellers, I understand and respect your business, but I want you to know that I am not in hurry with this item. I've been here since 2008 and since then void pack always had its value. I prefer to sell this beautiful thing for a personal use so I kindly ask you: do not try to fool me and lowball this item, I surfed the market and I know what I expect.
Sincerly yours, Hug a.k.a Willy Wonka
Last edited by Hug; Apr 5, 2020 at 01:20 PM.
GLORY FOR UKRAINE