Ranking
NICK:imnoob265
BELT:blackbelt
PREVIOUS CLAN:one piece
reason to join: because it seems the people is nice and i'd like to play with your clan

Last edited by William; Dec 22, 2013 at 01:20 PM.
Nick: lozker
Belt: 5th dan black belt
Ingame activity: 6
Forum activity: 8
Previous clans: Essence, Elite, Rust and Phenomenal
Reasons why did i left/kicked: I left from Essence because i made own clan called bery but some very weird lag happen i got automatically kicked. I left from Rust because the leader said he gonna quit Tb and leave the clan alone. I left from elite because it was very inactive clan. I got kicked from phen i don't know why.
Reasons to join: I really like this clan 'cause there is pro wushu players. I always play wushu and i wanna be part of wushu players.
Replays: here is two rpls.

uuh i don't have applied to another clan may i know where did i apply?

Here: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...414245&page=29
~Deuteria.
Attached Files
wushu3z.rpl (87.7 KB, 7 views)
wushu3zge.rpl (87.9 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Deuteria; Dec 23, 2013 at 12:35 PM.
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
okay so here are my replays for my application
Note: these replays are not for the win it just shows that i have the right skills i better lose nicely than win badly

3 wushu3 and 2 rkmma for fun
Attached Files
asdasasdad.rpl (89.9 KB, 6 views)
asdawds.rpl (92.5 KB, 6 views)
asdawdssadwdas.rpl (70.7 KB, 6 views)
asdfasfa.rpl (85.0 KB, 6 views)
asdfasfasadawds.rpl (82.3 KB, 5 views)
Nick: Sk1llz
Belt: Brown nearly black
Previous clans: Swish, Dynasty and Cry
Reason to join: I think I said this in PM but you guys are like role models to me and the reason I kept trying at toribash and wushu
Replays: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m3hh0aqjyut07nj/Bam.rpl
https://www.dropbox.com/s/33li95e8zt...estruction.rpl
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bpil6uap1ngos3e/Punch.rpl
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lcp9b7sctp...h%20Myself.rpl
and a game i just played with marci (not on my A game)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/e73dx5pltm...th%20Marci.rpl

Last edited by William; Jan 3, 2014 at 05:18 PM.
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Nick: Never12,,, my real name is Ariff
Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt
Previous clans: Decap at Might
Reason to join: This clan is so friendly... Deuteria is like my idol in wushu mod... btw im searching a real wushu clan...thank you

Attached Files
comebacks.rpl (95.9 KB, 8 views)
holotor.rpl (73.9 KB, 7 views)
so close.rpl (91.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by William; Jan 9, 2014 at 09:50 PM.
Nick: Omiwom
Belt: 6th Dan
Previous clans: Stoners and Insane for less than a few days each. Nothing significant.
Reason to join: Wushu is my main focus in Toribash. While playing the mod, I have befriended lots of fl0w members and other friends have mine have ascended into this clan, so it's about time I applied as well. I also would like to join this clan to increase my proficiency with improv and eliminate the need to use openers to win.
Replays: Before you notice that replay 2 is against Uke, the reason for this is that I had some trouble attaching replays to this post. This included saving over the replay again, and I did not realize it would turn my opponent Plouf into Uke.

Attached Files
cbssss.rpl (90.7 KB, 20 views)
very nice moves.rpl (82.7 KB, 32 views)
vs pooop.rpl (63.2 KB, 15 views)
how close.rpl (91.0 KB, 19 views)
ok game.rpl (82.3 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by William; Jan 3, 2014 at 05:19 PM.
Hello fl0w masters of wushu. My name is Ryan and I would like to apply for your clan. A few things about myself, I am a super moderator/clan moderator/gamemaster. I'm pretty sure most of you know me because I am a frequent wushu player, I used to go by the name of Stellar and before that Stellargod. I've been a member to toribash since July 26th 2008. During those years I have been molded into a super wushu player that has gotten recognition from multiple "gods" of toribash (Fish/ishi/hampa/thegod) I believe I would be a great addition to your clan because I will protect the name of wushu and continue to improve bringing your clan to even greater places. If you could accept me I believe it would be beneficial to both parties with reputation as well as coming first in the clan league
Please take my application under consideration.

Attached Files
wushu god.rpl (55.0 KB, 17 views)
wushu god 2.rpl (38.4 KB, 13 views)
wushu god 3.rpl (33.0 KB, 13 views)
wushu god 4.rpl (35.8 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by William; Jan 9, 2014 at 09:50 PM.
Nick: LMY
Belt: 6th dan, almost 7th x.x
Previous clans: [reach] and [PsY], both of them were official, i guess.
Reason to join: Well, i just love to do some basic impro, and i would like to have a way deeper experience specially in the wushu mod with friends who i can trust and share some knowledge. I used to play casually with Xhiba, btw, nice player

I have also been thinking of applying for this clan since a long time... so, yeah :3

Replays: (attached with some lenshu and rk_mma impro aswell.)

Attached Files
557888886666666.rpl (87.5 KB, 18 views)
55veja5.rpl (99.2 KB, 5 views)
cannes1.rpl (87.2 KB, 4 views)
aurevoir3.rpl (87.9 KB, 5 views)
34c.rpl (95.9 KB, 5 views)
5454.rpl (52.5 KB, 5 views)
557888886666.rpl (60.1 KB, 5 views)
niceone.rpl (76.6 KB, 6 views)
push2.rpl (57.7 KB, 6 views)
secso
Nick: Nigma
Belt: 5th dan

Previous clans: I've been in quite a few clans tbh, most of which I either left because they were inactive or the feeling of not fitting into the clan took over, but that was then, inactivity isn't really a problem with me now because quite frankly, I understand that not everyone can be as active as they'd like to be for one reason or another.
The clans I've been in are [Smile] which later got renamed to [Brave].
[Pulse], [Sm0ke], [Pure Chaos], [Asian], [Rust], [iCoF], [Ethr], [Vector], [Obey] and [Hunters].
That may seem as quite a few clans, but I can assure you that I will be a loyal member if accepted.
Reason to join: I'm of the belief that clans are structured around friendship and goodtimes, not to mention that [fl0w] is a wushu clan that I've admired for quite a while now. I admit to have being interested in [RelaxAll] at one point simply because I was getting to know their members and [fl0w] was at grey spot as far as activity goes. Nevertheless, inactive or not, I believe that here is where I belong.
Replays: In regards for the second replay, I goofed and saved it a frame too early and so the last frame was just tori and uke faceplanting, so I tried to change up the last frame a bit. Subsequently the replay saved as Nigma vs uke and I tried to edit it with notepad to correct it and goofed that as well, so now the neck fract is buggy as a result.

Also, I'd like to admit to having done some pretty retarded stuff in the past that I'm definitely ashamed of.
Basically, I stole replays awhile back, I don't even remember what for, coincidentally I was caught and tried to lie my way out, which wasn't very smart to begin with, later on I admitted to it and vowed never to do anything so stupid ever again.
I just want to put everything on the table so you know all about me before you cast your votes.

gg no re

Email: [email protected]

Attached Files
~Wushu-Kane.rpl (117.8 KB, 10 views)
~wushu-Nak.rpl (87.6 KB, 8 views)
~wushu-#2.rpl (69.1 KB, 9 views)
~Wushu-vsomega.rpl (71.1 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by William; Jan 30, 2014 at 11:40 AM.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Haiketo
3rd Dan
I would like to join because the clan seems awesome and the players seem so as well, and i am trying to get better in wushu and spar.
I have 3 wushu replays an aikido replay and a spar replay

Attached Files
Replay 8.rpl (88.0 KB, 13 views)
Replay 9.rpl (82.9 KB, 7 views)
Comebacks 2.rpl (89.3 KB, 10 views)
OOOOOOOO.rpl (52.0 KB, 11 views)
Awesome Spar 5.rpl (628.1 KB, 20 views)
Last edited by William; Jan 30, 2014 at 11:41 AM.