Toribash
Original Post
Minecraft
This is where we talk about my second favorite game:
MINECRAFT!
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
i got to admit something.. i love creepers its so fun when they go boom! its called a fast way to "mine" diamond with no pick. and yet way easier than doing so with TNT. I even got santa creeper skin nasty c'mas surprise eh?
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
When I get the original minecraft game I will make a show like "shadow of israphel" but my story will be totally different
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
I want to get Minecraft, but I entered the wrong e-mail, and I'm not allowed to get it anymore. But, perhaps, this Christmas I could get it.
Originally Posted by Vate View Post
Well I think Creepers look like gigantic green penis's.
Just saying

hahaahah XD, lol very funny XD, well i downloaded the trial version of minecraft and i dident realy like it, i found it fun when i tried to build my self to the moon, to see if i could hop onto it, but no, i also found it fun when my friend told me about mining, but when i tied, i mined down to far and hit a block were lava flowed onto me...i lost all my items, so i quit minecraft.
Everytimes when im starting mining i find big dungeons full of creepers which kill me. But when im visiting those dungeon again the creepers did the mining work for me .
lol MC is epic game since its a sanbox with size over 8 earths combined together + its not too difficult to build since everything is just cubes. cant name all reasons i like it nor can i name the best moments its just something above others
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*