ES Recruitment Drive
i agree with dariens point... you only stick to normal ukebashing and never do anything exciting that makes you go " wow thats cool" and there isnt anything to rememeber apart from the usual style
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Pretty cool, although with your super power you could have definitely done much better and more creative set ups and also avoid smacking your head. I like the replay but it made me think that I wish I saw different things like throwing something and teleporting to catch it and hit Uke with it.
oh yeah
im tryna die here
Attached Files
low gravity extermination.rpl (455.6 KB, 10 views)
noodle loop.rpl (290.9 KB, 9 views)
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
You have bad openers, you need work on them, but your uke manipulation is good :3 77/10
|If u want to be commented, comment first :)|ORMO|
hey

opener is weird alright but not really the good kinda weird, your hip extends quite jarringly around 478 and it looks like you couldn't be bothered fixing it
460 to 383 is ok the arms looked a bit weird and could've been easily fixed with a bit more attention but its whatever it sorta skims by in normal speed
why you lowered your left arm at 383 boggles my mind because it looks kinda absolutely atrocious and you lost a lot of potential speed with it and judging by how you moved your arms/pecs during the first kick im sure you realized that too
pushing of ground was ok it wouldn't have been necessary if you adjusted the left arm correctly but since it was i don't really mind
first hit is well aimed but it lacks power and it doesn't really go 'boom' and its kinda dissatisfying
you were left in a weird and terrible position at 328 and im sure you can agree with that, as seen by how awkwardly you had to move to get out of it (since all of the power you had was sucked up by the first hit)
movement bad until 280 then it kinda picked up again. uke just barely missing your face was very satisfying, i just wish he didn't rub against your leg later on but that would be hard to do
you stay completely still during the turn until 230. i get that its for the hit but it looked kind of lame (but this also is hard to spot in normal speed)
body is severely mismanaged during the hook and it looked like you had a lot of trouble going for the hit
also lacked power but that was mostly due to the angle if anything
i would've ended the replay at about 140
spin at 135 is ok but your toes bang against the floor and its kinda terrible
extended left arm too early for the spin and it made your body jitter and you already used your optimal speed before hitting the lumbar
not sure if i even have to say what's wrong with the last hit im sure this image sums it up:

extended right elbow way too late so it didn't look like a punch more like a hook then you trying to make it look like a punch - all it really did was bruise your tricep lol
entire lumbar dm section was kinda pointless anyway but its whatever
movement to pose was nice
pose is ok but balance was questionable
Replay looks like 0.75 speed xdanyways look strange 78/100
|If u want to be commented, comment first :)|ORMO|