Ranking
Original Post
(Bomb) Recruitment
The Bomb Squad Recruitment

Hello, if you are here to apply for The Bomb Squad, please read this post carefully so there is no confusion. Our minimum belt is black, so do not bother applying if you are less then that. (Rare occasions this rule is bypassed). Also we require lots of forum activity. If you have not read our rules, then you will see it here. If you do not post in the span of a week in our thread (excuses such as school, vacation, etc. are allowed.) then you will be kicked. 2nd chances are always given, but third is never an option.

App Guideline

In-game Name:
Belt:
Forum Activity (0-10):
Any previous clans and why you left them:
Why The Bomb Squad:
How you can you contribute to us:
Favorite mods:
Any bans/infractions:
Other means of communication (e.g skype):
Something about yourself:
Replays:

This is an app guideline. We recommend free form application. Free from app's give you a better chance of getting in, but you must include all the information from the app guideline.

Please put effort into your application. If you are going to waste your time by making a terrible app, why waste ours.

If you are declined, you are always allowed to try again in a week.

3 yes's: You're in
3 no's: you are declined

Applicants in Progress

Last edited by sledgren; Feb 12, 2015 at 11:48 PM.
Nameecyph3r
Nick: dec, decy, whatever
Belt:3rd dan
Any previous clans and why you left them:Soar-it was dead Apex-died Aem- clan leader was kicking everyone for no reason.
Why Bomb Squad:You're a new clan with a lot of potential
How you can better us as a clan: I work hard on spars and replays, and I'm a friendly person, meaning I can bring in recruits.
Favorite mods:spar, parkour, mushu, abd, greykido
Any bans/infraction:nope
Something about yourself: irl? my name's sam, I play saxophone. in- game: I don't like grappling mods, and I like to do spars and parkours etc.
Name: Will
Nick: Time4Teddy
Belt: Black
Any previous clans and why you left them: The Monastery (Monk) reason: It was filled with little 10 year old raging kids.
Why Bomb Squad: because... bombs.
How you can better us as a clan: I am a decent artist. If that helps... I am also a team player and look out for my clan mates.
Favorite mods: Aikido, Aikidobigdojo, Judo, Taekkyon, Mushu & Aikidobigdojo2
Any bans/infraction: Nope
Something about yourself: I'm decent at art and play for my clan. I also take classes in digital art.
If that ain't enough, I am extremely active on the forums and can help spread the word about this new clan. I also play many other games and have influenced many gamers to start playing Toribash. I also play acoustic guitar for a small group me & a couple friends are setting up.
Last edited by iKas; Aug 12, 2014 at 05:12 AM.
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
name (ingame): redb15

nick:none

belt:2nd dan black belt

any previous clans and why you left them:well my old clan basiclly got abandon

why bomb squad:all the members seem very friendly and very good toribash players

how can i better you as a clan: i can help you win clan wars and things like that

favorite mods:running.tbm wushu lenshu and ninjutsu

any bans/infraction:nope

something about myself:ive been playing toribash for a whole year now

my notes: ive been looking for a clan friendly and responsive so hopefully i get an invite thx
Name: Shayden

Nick: NamesName

Belt: Blue Belt

Any previous clans and why you left them: N/A

Why Bomb Squad: Glad you asked ;), The reason why i would love to join Bomb Squad is because i literally just joined a random mach with Ic0n and sledgren and they greeted me well and respected me And this clan seems very good for just starting up today..

How you can better us as a clan: Well i'm a very kind person and love making feel welcome.. This could make this clan get a better reputation.

Favorite mods: Judo, Ninjutsu, Akido and Twinsword.

Any bans/infraction: N/A

Something about yourself: I'm a very kind type of person and i'm a good gamer that doesn't hack and troll.
Last edited by NamesName; Aug 12, 2014 at 05:26 AM.
Originally Posted by redb15 View Post
name (ingame): redb15

nick:none

belt:2nd dan black belt

any previous clans and why you left them:well my old clan basiclly got abandon

why bomb squad:all the members seem very friendly and very good toribash players

how can i better you as a clan: i can help you win clan wars and things like that

favorite mods:running.tbm wushu lenshu and ninjutsu

any bans/infraction:nope

something about myself:ive been playing toribash for a whole year now

my notes: ive been looking for a clan friendly and responsive so hopefully i get an invite thx

Eh maybe could you explain more about yourself
like which clan got abandoned, and overall just add more detail please. Currently my vote is neutral for you.

Originally Posted by Time4Teddy View Post
Name: Will
Nick: Time4Teddy
Belt: Black
Any previous clans and why you left them: The Monastery (Monk) reason: It was filled with little 10 year old raging kids.
Why Bomb Squad: because... bombs.
How you can better us as a clan: I am a decent artist. If that helps... I am also a team player and look out for my clan mates.
Favorite mods: Aikido, Aikidobigdojo, Judo, Taekkyon, Mushu & Aikidobigdojo2
Any bans/infraction: Nope
Something about yourself: I'm decent at art and play for my clan. I also take classes in digital art.
If that ain't enough, I am extremely active on the forums and can help spread the word about this new clan. I also play many other games and have influenced many gamers to start playing Toribash. I also play acoustic guitar for a small group me & a couple friends are setting up.

I like this app and you provided good detail. You seem like an alright guy so my vote is a yes.

Originally Posted by Decyph3r View Post
Nameecyph3r
Nick: dec, decy, whatever
Belt:3rd dan
Any previous clans and why you left them:Soar-it was dead Apex-died Aem- clan leader was kicking everyone for no reason.
Why Bomb Squad:You're a new clan with a lot of potential
How you can better us as a clan: I work hard on spars and replays, and I'm a friendly person, meaning I can bring in recruits.
Favorite mods:spar, parkour, mushu, abd, greykido
Any bans/infraction:nope
Something about yourself: irl? my name's sam, I play saxophone. in- game: I don't like grappling mods, and I like to do spars and parkours etc.

You are my bro and we've been buddies ever since you joined aem, so it's definitely a yes from me
Oheythere ic0n
Originally Posted by NamesName View Post
Name: Shayden

Nick: [COLOR="rgb(65, 105, 225)"]NamesName[/COLOR]

Belt:

Any previous clans and why you left them: [COLOR="rgb(65, 105, 225)"]N/A[/COLOR]

Why Bomb Squad: [COLOR="rgb(65, 105, 225)"]Glad you asked ;), The reason why i would love to join Bomb Squad is because i literally just joined a random mach with Ic0n and sledgren and they greeted me well and respected me And this clan seems very good for just starting up today..[/COLOR]

How you can better us as a clan: [COLOR="rgb(65, 105, 225)"]Well i'm a very kind person and love making feel welcome.. This could make this clan get a better reputation.
[/COLOR]

Favorite mods: [COLOR="rgb(65, 105, 225)"]Judo, Ninjutsu, Akido and Twinsword.[/COLOR]

Any bans/infraction: [COLOR="rgb(65, 105, 225)"]N/A[/COLOR]

Something about yourself:
I'm a very kind type of person and i'm a good gamer that doesn't hack and troll.

Other than the color spam your app was ok. Your a nice person tho so maybe if you improved the app alittle

Edit: There we go . My vote is a yes rn
Last edited by ic0n; Aug 12, 2014 at 05:30 AM.
Oheythere ic0n