Ranking
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Hi hi

I concur wholeheartedly with every aspect of that glorious statement.
Last edited by liaxo; Aug 21, 2013 at 06:29 PM. Reason: i dont know how to english
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
It's almost as glorious as that sig

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I will never forget that thread. "Tell us what you do, who you do and some other details about yourselves". It seemed every single person i old-official parrot had a problem with their dad. And that one story with the guy who used to live in a camping wagon with his mom and stepdad... can't remember the user, so I wont go into details if he is still around and stuff, but damn that one will stick with me.
Anyways that one guy (orangesoda?) said he had partied a lot when he was younger, "had way too much sex." Then you presented us with one of the funniest quotes I have ever read. I was 12 or 13 at the time, and didn't really understand it, but I still thought it very funny. With the years it got funnier. It may be funnier in my head than to the rest in the forum though
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Thanks to the joys of social networking Orange's peen has been added to my trauma list. Why people insist on having their dicks on the net is beyond me :|

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you