Toribash
Original Post
Two Events...

Do you want to win a full 512k texture set? Simply be the person who owns the 2,700,000th post on the forums. (we're currently at 2,604,790)

How about winning a 1000 TC booster for 1 month? Buy a 'Contact KiTFoX' item from the ToriShop - http://forum.toribash.com/tori_shop_item.php?id=1661
Once the item is sold out, we'll choose a random owner and whoever comes up... wins! Easy.

Good luck, and no killing people.

P.S. Contact KiTFoX
Last edited by veb; Jun 12, 2010 at 04:23 AM.
why 2,700,000 though?
Why not 3,000,000?
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
This is awesome. But the thing is that if a random person who never visits the forum and even bothers about textures posts a beginner's sanctuary questions or something might get the texture set.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Damn... Awesome. Already bought mine.

Originally Posted by RayA75 View Post
This is awesome. But the thing is that if a random person who never visits the forum and even bothers about textures posts a beginner's sanctuary questions or something might get the texture set.

And that would be a marvelous, and ridiculous waste.

#TribeOn
Originally Posted by RayA75 View Post

That is what im worrying about.Anyways it would be pure luck to win that prize

ihopeiwin
Originally Posted by qoOlolOop View Post
this will be fun but i think there will be at least 2 months from 2.602.000 to 2.700.000

According to the forums, yours is post number 2892031. That's closer to 3 million than 2.7.