ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Old clan - legendary clan.
Hello there. Title looks like like a clickbait for me, but nevermind. Let's talk about clans.
And by the way let's look into that small list.

ayy

As you can see, we have like an 11 non-legendary clans which is alive and active (maybe some of 'em a bit sleepy) for a decade. [Evil] keeps an official status for 14 years.
And some of clans in that list - left their marks in the community. And i think they deserved something.
As an example: [Alpha]
If you ask me, sometimes i hate those guys, but they won a goddamn ClanLeague a lot of times. That's the most shiny "achievement" they did. And legendary players came out of it.

Other clans maybe not so productive at PVP, but they did something valuable too. If you will dig up into every clan - you can find a lot of information which is already forgotten.

So, here is the idea:

Every official and ACTIVE clan which passed a decade since it been created should have a legendary status. Or at least an achievement with high reward, idk.
DECADE, DAMN IT! Toribash been released in 2006. And some clans staying alive after that date.

I know, legendary status should be deserved through some achievements in the community, but keep a clan with people playing for 10 years isn't a one?

P.S
[Damned] don't deserved a legendary status, we got no achievements at all, lol
and our official status isn't "old" enough.
But other clans should have something.
Last edited by T0n0mi; Apr 5, 2020 at 07:01 AM.
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds
Originally Posted by Hug View Post
how did NO recruit new members after they became legendary

Mwah used his CS mysticism to move people into the clan.

Honestly probably shouldn't have happened but what's done is done.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Deleted a bunch of useless posts, please refrain from chatting about your clan getting official (has nothing to do with the topic), your clan not being ranked #1 (nothing to do with the topic as well) or you thinking your clan is legendary no matter if it has the status or not, thanks.
A little recognition for a clan which survived over 10 years would be good,no matter if it still has the founding members in it or not,the players who kept the clan going did built upon what the founding members left them and from what i see at least a few founding members in old clans are still around somewhat even if they dont play the game anymore.

I am not talking about giving legendary status to these clans but something like a good amount of perkpoints and /or an achievment at least would be appropiate in my opinion.
Last edited by Kane; Apr 14, 2020 at 07:08 PM.
Originally Posted by MariaVirgine View Post
A vanity achievement like steam accounts have to display one's clan age isn't bad, but a reward for it is asking too much.

I think you're mixing up suggested recognition with rewards here. Most old players have all they want from the game over the many years of acquiring said rewards through their community input, trades and crafts etc. Daily login rewards aren't exactly keeping them here...In fact I know most get their daily dose of reward based gaming elsewhere. I think your perspective illustrates the divide here, legend titles are seen as rewards instead of recognition. The difference is quite substantial in my opinion. Not recognizing parts of the community for their roles persistently could be interpreted as hostility or animosity towards those parts - hence the continued sensitivity of this topic.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂