Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
750k/50USD worth Set Request
General request: Ok so I want a non-cartoon realistic set, with lots of details and that will look awesome in videos and replays basically. And naturally I want it to have a 3D look all across, and absolutely no c/p and same image excessive using across the entire set. Be creative and original.

Also no premades at all. If you got something just PM me.

Styles preferred: 100% hand/mouse drawn ( this is me saying no c/p at all), Organic, Robotic, Reptilian, Human, Cyborg Mixed etc

References:

Quality note:
I expect this to be of a very high quality so the minimum for the head would be to get accepted in the head expo. I also expect the rest of the set to be just as good, or at least close to it.

Size and colors: 512x512 and Demon color for the main color ( you pick the rest of the colors)

Deadline: Once I see at least two completed sets that I like. Other than this there is no deadline.

Payment
: No-qi Elf pack ( note that the price in the title is the actual worth of the Elf pack in the current market)
Payment note: If I will sell the elf pack the payment will be from 500k to how much I sell it for or something like this.

Important note:
I might be able to purchase more sets from those that won't win the request, depending on how much I will have to spend and how much the artist wants for it. But this will be discussed at the end of the request.
Last edited by Zalmoxis; Jul 23, 2011 at 01:43 AM.