Toribash
i will posteriorly also post the mural I am painting along with some more basic drawings that I'm doing in order to loosen up the hand as I'm getting a tattoo machine delivered next week. I am excited beyond belief. I will post also my tattoo practices and eventual tattooing process. You are all welcome to participate my friends.

Originally Posted by Haku View Post
mano vc é deus

obg mano eu apenas sou mito deus e o ronaldo ele brilha mto no corinthians

Originally Posted by jenson3 View Post
Damn.... Hermoso

gracias jenson es un placer deleitar vuestros ojos con mi brazo twink

Originally Posted by Hug View Post
Caravaggio

The honor
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
designed a cool tattoo for a legendary toribasher (not full size)

cool tattoo

Amigo, me dejaste boquiabierto con esto, realmente me gusta, simplemente hermoso
that is awesome dude! reminds me of the yakuza

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
that is awesome dude! reminds me of the yakuza

i love u thank u yes the style is wabori it's the same as the yakuza tattoos

Originally Posted by Empress View Post
Amigo, me dejaste boquiabierto con esto, realmente me gusta, simplemente hermoso

epa gracias mano pélate esas nalgas pues a ver 😚
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post

Hey, I've been in that place. It seems like a mix of 2D and 3D, how much of it is rendered? It looks really good
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Hey, I've been in that place. It seems like a mix of 2D and 3D, how much of it is rendered? It looks really good

none of it is rendered, some of my art stems from 3D renders I use only as references, but all of it is completely drawn by mouse (to put it shortly, most of what I do is make a layer of solid color with the polygonal lasso tool, then 2 layers of shadows and 1 layer of highlight - that's the basis of my art)