Toribash
Original Post
Best Breakfast?
This is a serious thread. You are expected to post more than "pancaeks r teh smexy!one". You are expected to post references and links to why your breakfast is best, IE nutritional facts, etc.

Which is the best breakfast?
Dude, Crunchberry
Haven't you seen my avatar?
Lol, it just tastes fucking awesome.
And those milo yoghurts <--Lol, i suck at spelling. I don't know if i spelt it right
But that stuff taste awesome!
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
Moved to discussion: This is an opinion topic, not very debatable.

My preference, branflakes and coffee.. I'm regular AND i get buzzed
Coffee thats it, more is not needed and i actually cant eat anything before 10 o'clock
<Gandalf> YOU SHALL NOT PASS
<Balrog> Sorry

On-links are bad
OLDA are good
Orange Juice!

It tastes great, its nutritous and I don't eat often...
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
Personally i think the best breakfast is man. But whatever, i will also go for a slice of glorious toast in a pinch.
Nice big slice of bread, topped with lettuce, tomato, ham, cheese, a hard boiled egg, and just a tiny dollop of mayonaise. Fresh ground black pepper not optional.
Gives you everything you need until lunch, especially when accompanied by a nice big cup of black coffee.
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
I don't know what I usually eat for breakfast. I grab something from the tin by my door and go.
User was infracted for this post. (Useless post)