Toribash
Original Post
Age Of Conan
Age of Conan
So I am getting this game in about some minutes or 1 hour or maybe tomorrow I would like to ask if this game is fun ?
This convinced me
An advanced combat system lets you choose every cut, thrust, and swing when fighting, making combat an active and action-oriented experience!
An unprecedented character development and customization system with combo attacks, skills, special abilities, and deadly spells ensures no two characters are exactly the same.
Massive Player Versus Player combat. Capture battlekeeps and wage epic warfare between players and guilds, or hire yourself out as a mercenary and battle for pay!
New and exotic classes, such as the Demonologist, Herald of Xotli, and Dark Templar, along with incredible twists on classics like the Ranger and Assassin.
A detailed and engrossing crafting system, allowing you to make everything from armor and weapons to an entire city!
Hundreds of unique quests for combat and crafting with extensive NPC interaction and voice acting, immersing you in the living world of King Conan.
An extensive story-driven single player adventure to start the game drawing you deep into the scheming, seduction, intrigue, and betrayal of Hyboria.

Discuss :O
Last edited by donkor; Sep 12, 2008 at 06:47 PM.
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
Wow.

You can choose which hand you attack with.

I also heard Age of Conan was an overadvertised and overexagerrated piece of shit.
User was infracted for this post. (Useless post)
I will cut you.

User was infracted for this post. (Useless post) ~Chozo
Last edited by Chozo; Sep 12, 2008 at 10:41 PM.
User was infracted for this post. (Useless post)
Sorry for the double post but I got the game now
And its worth the money !
The game itself is awesome
Originally Posted by donkor View Post
An advanced combat system lets you choose every cut, thrust, and swing when fighting, making combat an active and action-oriented experience!

WOW, THREE WHOLE ATTACKS.

An unprecedented character development and customization system with combo attacks, skills, special abilities, and deadly spells ensures no two characters are exactly the same.

Yes, but the best spells, skills, attacks, abilities generally are the same. So everyone who wants to be the best needs to look and be the same as someone else.

Massive Player Versus Player combat. Capture battlekeeps and wage epic warfare between players and guilds, or hire yourself out as a mercenary and battle for pay!
New and exotic classes, such as the Demonologist, Herald of Xotli, and Dark Templar, along with incredible twists on classics like the Ranger and Assassin.

No.Freaking.Comment.

A detailed and engrossing crafting system, allowing you to make everything from armor and weapons to an entire city!

Somehow I doubt crafting is so 'engrossing'.

Hundreds of unique quests for combat and crafting with extensive NPC interaction and voice acting, immersing you in the living world of King Conan.
An extensive story-driven single player adventure to start the game drawing you deep into the scheming, seduction, intrigue, and betrayal of Hyboria.

Somehow I REALLY doubt that. Because if it's an MMO, the story would have to change so often on account of people finishing it.

Meaning, GRIND GRIND GRIND.

Omg so fun.

Seriously, no.
Dude I got a maxed account xD So anyways gonna try it out
My brother got it, played it for a week, and then switched back to WoW. Haven' t seen him play it since.

=/

Looking over his shoulder, it didn't look too great.
Alright , closed
Anyways I will be switching between WoW and AoC