Toribash
Re: Highest Points With 1 Kick
I believe this is the highest. And since it only takes 8 frames for the head to come off, I think you can count it as one kick. If something took like, 20 frames to come off and all the while you were wiggling your foot to get tons of points, then you can't really consider that 1 kick. But if it is just 8 frames or a very small amount of time before it is really a genuine kick, then I think it is really 1 kick.

So I present to you all, the highest points with 1 kick. Update the record book please
All knowing
Re: Highest Points With 1 Kick
I have decided that 1 kick is...

A strike with your foot, generating ONE "hit" sound effect.
Necromancy-time.

Rise from your grave.

I don't know if ManBreakfast still moderates the Book of Records, but what's the official stance on this one hit sound effect thing?

Esse's produces more than one, and I think it's the one in the book at the moment.

Sorry to bring this up after so long, but I'm going on like an Ur-Quan style death march to promote greater competition in the book of records (I hold close to 50% of the records, people). So I'm going to keep beating records until someone stops me, but I need official rules to do it.
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
Extending the knee once would be one kick, if you ask me. Seems logical to me.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
Originally Posted by Imsku View Post
Extending the knee once would be one kick, if you ask me. Seems logical to me.

I concur. Sound effects are not an accurate way to judge one kick, IMO.
i got a lot of them
Last edited by mish; Oct 2, 2007 at 10:10 PM.
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]
None of those broke the record. 680k came close but you moved uke so :/
All knowing
so i dont care
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]
Well, if we can move Uke (Which I think we shouldn't be able to) than I have the new kick record right here. I only extend my knee once, so it's one kick. I don't move him a whole lot, but I dunno
Last edited by B-rad; Apr 13, 2008 at 03:38 AM.
All knowing