Toribash
Originally Posted by PeaceBit View Post
Hello, I'm Peacebit aka Justin. I'm an 18 year old from the US (GMT -6). Outside of home, I'm into skateboarding and basketball. My hobbies include drawing, graphic design, and gaming. Back then I used to be shy enough to not even talk to somebody in chat online but over the years I've been able to break out of my shell and now I love being able to make a new friend and talk to people. My discord is (kuya#9999 as of 05/22/2020).

I'm a 3rd dan black belt as of 05/22/2020, and I joined in 2012. My first clan was in 2016-2017 on [Monk]. I was active until I began to focus more on school and also moved onto CS:GO. I just got back into Toribash as of last week and I've been active. My favorite mod is Aikido, and I'm also getting into Boxshu. I used to be into parkour but I forgot how to even run, lol. I'm not the most skilled player out there but I'm willing to take the time to try and improve as I still like this game as much as I did in 2017.

That's all I really have to say and I hope I get an answer back soon.

Take your seat, you're accepted mate
BLΛƆKPI¸K
Hello everyone who will vote on this application or see it, my ign is ruo as you have noticed already. I have played this great game of Toribash since 2013 and I still do this day do enjoy the game and have came back to it once again not to long ago. I know this account only says 2014 as the start date and only a brown belt so that doesn't quite make sense, but for those who don't know me already I used to play on my old main Lurk which is a 8th Dan if I am correct and was as I said my old main. When I came back to Toribash I decided to switch over to this account as my main because I wanted to use the three letter name I had since I thought it would be a nice change up. Some of the previous clans I have been in are as follows (in no particular order) Kira, Power, le, (old) All Stars, and most recently since coming back (new) All Stars. Those are not all but my memory of the others isn't quite their if I'm honest. My roles in most of the clans were usually just ones with war privileges since I do enjoy warring and I am competitive in my nature. In le I was a leader along side my old buddy Donkey and that was truly a fun experience and one of the best times I had being in a clan. I do stay active on discord and have been in y'alls discord for quite some time if I am honest because I believe in the past I had intentions of applying for Liquor. Speaking of Discord my info for that is ruo#1463 and as I said I am already in y'alls bar .

A little about me that doesn't have to do with Toribash... I am 19 years old and turn 20 on the 15th of June so not to far off. My real name is Kamron so if you feel like it you can refer to me by it. I am also from Texas and is where that is the place I call home. My GMT for where I live now is -6 I used to play football and run track in HS so I like to stay in decent shape when I can. I live on my own currently but I am working on moving arrangements which is why I said "when I can" with staying in shape because I am quite busy at times so yea. For work I currently do DoorDash which is basically another version of UberEats for those who haven't heard of it. Being that I do deliveries and what not I do actually enjoy driving a lot which is why I have no issues with being in my car for extended times because I get to bump my music as loud as I want with my windows down ). On that note I do love music I am always listening to music when I can and usually as loud as I can as well, and I typically listen to Hip-Hop/Rap and R&B/Soul among other kinds I really listen to a bit of everything if I am being honest.

Why I would like to join Liquor? Well to me its quite simple, I have always admired Liquor as I said even in the distant past I always thought about applying but I really didn't think I was ever going to get in so I decided it was best to wait and get more experience/mature more. I feel like I have done those things, although I don't believe I am as good at the game as I was in the past I think I still do okay for myself, and as for maturing I would most definitely say that I have done so. Since I have came back to Toribash and while I was in AS I have played against/warred Liquor a lot and have had a lot of fun doing so since I used to be in Kira with Jake I thought it was kinda cool to face off against him and the gang now. Like I said I have played against y'all quite a bit so I feel as if I have gotten to now y'all from being around a while, and I have really liked every person I have gotten the chance to meet and think everyone I have met gives off a great vibe and emanates what Liquor is like itself as a clan. I would like to think I could offer Liquor my activity since I have came back I am on quite a lot and I am kind of war hungry so if I ever got the chance to prove myself for the war starter position I would most definitely use my privileges to help Liquor climb the ranks as much as I could. Liquor would also become my new home on Toribash so you would also have my loyalty because I see Liquor as a clan I could really settle down in and join the family. If I were to be accepted I would do everything I could to not let anyone down and show why I should be apart of the fam.

If I have missed anything or you have any questions feel free to find me in-game or pm me on discord or forums.
Originally Posted by Ruo View Post
Hello everyone who will vote on this application or see it, my ign is ruo as you have noticed already. I have played this great game of Toribash since 2013 and I still do this day do enjoy the game and have came back to it once again not to long ago. I know this account only says 2014 as the start date and only a brown belt so that doesn't quite make sense, but for those who don't know me already I used to play on my old main Lurk which is a 8th Dan if I am correct and was as I said my old main. When I came back to Toribash I decided to switch over to this account as my main because I wanted to use the three letter name I had since I thought it would be a nice change up. Some of the previous clans I have been in are as follows (in no particular order) Kira, Power, le, (old) All Stars, and most recently since coming back (new) All Stars. Those are not all but my memory of the others isn't quite their if I'm honest. My roles in most of the clans were usually just ones with war privileges since I do enjoy warring and I am competitive in my nature. In le I was a leader along side my old buddy Donkey and that was truly a fun experience and one of the best times I had being in a clan. I do stay active on discord and have been in y'alls discord for quite some time if I am honest because I believe in the past I had intentions of applying for Liquor. Speaking of Discord my info for that is ruo#1463 and as I said I am already in y'alls bar .

A little about me that doesn't have to do with Toribash... I am 19 years old and turn 20 on the 15th of June so not to far off. My real name is Kamron so if you feel like it you can refer to me by it. I am also from Texas and is where that is the place I call home. My GMT for where I live now is -6 I used to play football and run track in HS so I like to stay in decent shape when I can. I live on my own currently but I am working on moving arrangements which is why I said "when I can" with staying in shape because I am quite busy at times so yea. For work I currently do DoorDash which is basically another version of UberEats for those who haven't heard of it. Being that I do deliveries and what not I do actually enjoy driving a lot which is why I have no issues with being in my car for extended times because I get to bump my music as loud as I want with my windows down ). On that note I do love music I am always listening to music when I can and usually as loud as I can as well, and I typically listen to Hip-Hop/Rap and R&B/Soul among other kinds I really listen to a bit of everything if I am being honest.

Why I would like to join Liquor? Well to me its quite simple, I have always admired Liquor as I said even in the distant past I always thought about applying but I really didn't think I was ever going to get in so I decided it was best to wait and get more experience/mature more. I feel like I have done those things, although I don't believe I am as good at the game as I was in the past I think I still do okay for myself, and as for maturing I would most definitely say that I have done so. Since I have came back to Toribash and while I was in AS I have played against/warred Liquor a lot and have had a lot of fun doing so since I used to be in Kira with Jake I thought it was kinda cool to face off against him and the gang now. Like I said I have played against y'all quite a bit so I feel as if I have gotten to now y'all from being around a while, and I have really liked every person I have gotten the chance to meet and think everyone I have met gives off a great vibe and emanates what Liquor is like itself as a clan. I would like to think I could offer Liquor my activity since I have came back I am on quite a lot and I am kind of war hungry so if I ever got the chance to prove myself for the war starter position I would most definitely use my privileges to help Liquor climb the ranks as much as I could. Liquor would also become my new home on Toribash so you would also have my loyalty because I see Liquor as a clan I could really settle down in and join the family. If I were to be accepted I would do everything I could to not let anyone down and show why I should be apart of the fam.

If I have missed anything or you have any questions feel free to find me in-game or pm me on discord or forums.

This mf used my name. Posted it in the discord, await for a response soon.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Originally Posted by Frost View Post
This mf used my name. Posted it in the discord, await for a response soon.

okay thanks dad
Originally Posted by Ruo View Post
okay thanks dad

Take a seat in the bar, youve been accepted.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Greetings, Liquor!

My name is Fake previously know as Bennykimanoto and I would like to apply for a place in your clan. I've been playing toribash since 2011 and my previous clan were: Elite, iCoF, Element and, I am. I'm interested in joining Liquor because there's a few people i know in this clan. I've read through some of your threads and everyone seems to be getting along well and active, that's the main thing that I look for whenever I apply. I don't really care much for other factors like clan ranking an all those other things.i live in Indonesia and my time zone is GMT +7 and my favorite mods are anything that can fast increase my qi . I have few infraction that already expired because of wibbles a long time ago. Now, a bit more personal details about me. I'm in my 20 and an Electrical Engineering student and currently internship in a network provider company. I spend most of my free time playing Dota and watching anime . Feel free to ask me questions if needed, cheers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Originally Posted by Fake View Post
Greetings, Liquor!

My name is Fake previously know as Bennykimanoto and I would like to apply for a place in your clan. I've been playing toribash since 2011 and my previous clan were: Elite, iCoF, Element and, I am. I'm interested in joining Liquor because there's a few people i know in this clan. I've read through some of your threads and everyone seems to be getting along well and active, that's the main thing that I look for whenever I apply. I don't really care much for other factors like clan ranking an all those other things.i live in Indonesia and my time zone is GMT +7 and my favorite mods are anything that can fast increase my qi . I have few infraction that already expired because of wibbles a long time ago. Now, a bit more personal details about me. I'm in my 20 and an Electrical Engineering student and currently internship in a network provider company. I spend most of my free time playing Dota and watching anime . Feel free to ask me questions if needed, cheers.

Have you check your inbox? Bar's vip card is waiting for you
BLΛƆKPI¸K
I am so proud, thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

My Beautiful Application for Liquor
Hello guys, my name is Jay and I'm 18 years old. My GMT is Eastern Time (US & Canada), my discord is JayBucks23#6443 , I want to join because I'd love to play with people I'm familiar with and kick some butt in wars. Pretty much, you guys are like family. My favorite mod is ABD since all my years of playing toribash (joined 2013) have been trying to master that. One of your members, Frost, I have known for quite some time. We used to be in a clan called Kira. We would preform well in wars and come out with the victory. Speaking of him, he also encouraged me to make this application. I like to have my jokes here and there but when it is time to get serious I make sure I'm always prepared.

I am from New Jersey but I'm raised in Brooklyn, NY. My day consists of being productive, learning new things, and lots of youtube. Since quarantine started, I've been looking for games to play so I decided I would make a return to toribash since this is the only game I enjoyed in my free time and the community has always been respectful (hardly ever toxic imo).

I look forward to happily fighting with the people I'm a lot more familiar with and getting the victory.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
Hey my username is Euck. I'm from the US.

Toribash is a great game and need to surround myself with its great community...well the most of it. I want to find members/players to train with. Mostly in abd. But any mods are great to play with people who want to improve their game.

I play more than socialize on forums, but if necessary I would be on forums.

Something about me is ,I currently attend my local university. I like business, so my major is accounting. People say the major is boring, but it hasn't been boring so far. I even encourage it to other individuals to take.

I like to talk business, with a philanthropic perspective, maybe a little politics if the mood is right, for anyone interested to know.

I like to keep the topic on Toribash, Especially when playing.

I think its cool the group is very international. Hello Indo friends !~

My favorite vacation spot is Miami, FL.

I can speak Persian/Farsi. native language of Iran.

Why I chose this clan? I like the name, the clan has been around for a while and it has not only my respect but the communities as well. (I'm not up to date with whats going on but this is my impression of the clan)

I was on (SUPER) for a lil bit, but left due to lack of practice times. The leader can vouch for my skill if that mean something.

Yours Truly

-Euck

*revised 7/11/20*
Last edited by Euck; Jul 12, 2020 at 12:59 AM.